Lowell Healthcare

Reviews of Lowell Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Lowell Healthcare

November 16, 2011

By Zmiester

Although I have not visited any other nursing homes besides the Lowell Healthcare Center, I was relatively satisfied with the service provided by the staff and felt comfortable leaving my Grandmother in their care. My Grandmother constantly raved about how she made new friends and how they found common interest activities such as watching re-runs of Texas Walker Ranger and playing euchre. The individual rooms were relatively spacious and had large handicap accessible bathrooms in every room. As well as a TV, residents had dressers and closets to put their personal things in. I felt as though my Grandmother was still able to keep her dignity and live like a normal person with the necessary attention as needed. What surprised me the most though, was an incident involving my grandmother and a episode of dementia where she actually pulled the fire alarm. I was called and informed of the situation but what surprised me the most was how calm the staff was and understanding. Of course I still had to pay the fine but at least I wasn't met with the rudeness that I would have expected from any other establishment given the circumstances. I do believe that my Grandmother was able to live out her last days in relative comfort (passed away 4 months ago), and the people here really do there job. If roles were reversed, I think I would have been happy to finish my days at the Lowell Healthcare Center.

June 30, 2010

By Lowell696

Couldn't Ask For Better Care!

The building may look old on the outside, but they have done a great job with the inside. When you walk in, you don't smell any odors and the employees will help you with anything. My mother was at Lowell Healthcare and loved it. The care was amazing and my mother still keeps in contact with the friends she made. The therapy group was able to have my mother home in a matter of weeks. I would recommend Lowell Healthcare to anyone looking for great care.

Photos of Lowell Healthcare

Services and Amenities of Lowell Healthcare

• Housing Extra: Call For Availability.

• Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: 15-000361-1

About Lowell Healthcare

Caring people make the difference at Lowell Healthcare. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.You will find a warm, small town atmosphere and a caring staff.Accepting Medicare, Managed Care and Private Insurances, our specialists will help you understand your benefits.Also, we accept Medicaid and can help with the application process too!Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Map of Lowell Healthcare