Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Reviews of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

August 17, 2016

By Jimmy D.073866

Rosegate was excellent, the staff was very nice, the facility was very clean, and it didn’t smell. The rooms were semi-private and booked up for six months. The difference with other communities is like night and day because I’ve seen some really bad ones.

May 29, 2016

By John R.434880

The young lady that took me on a tour at Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes wasn’t even the tour guide. but she took me everywhere that she possibly could, showed me a room and the facility, and it was awesome. That was on a Saturday morning, and she did really well.

October 27, 2015

We looked at Rosegate. We like them fine. It seemed clean, and it seemed nice. The staff seemed nice when we were there. They knew some of the patients that were in the halls by name. The facility looked clean, and the people seemed to be nice and interacting with the patients. The rooms from the nursing homes were small, but the assisted-living part, they were like efficiencies and they were nice. I would have been interested in getting my dad there, but I think he needs more care now.

July 22, 2015

Everything at Rosegate Assisted Living was nice. The spacious rooms have a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, and a balcony where you can sit outside. The staff was nice.

July 20, 2015

By Leslie45

Rosegate Assisted Living is close to where we live. The houses were very well maintained. The staff was very attentive. It was just a really pretty area to live in. There were lots to do. I like that all of them have the same thing, e.g., the 24-hour care, emergency service, and free transportation. Also the pricing was very reasonable.

March 07, 2015

I had seven back surgeries, and I really got a lot of physical therapy as well as personal care at Rosegate. They would come to my room and help me get up; it was really good. I just have caregivers come in every day and help me. They will take you to the doctors and grocery stores. Everything was included. They have areas and rooms for in-patients. They have a rehab center which also is like a nursing home, and they have Alzheimer’s and memory people in there. It’s a really nice facility.

The housing at this location for the Garden Homes has rooms with one bath, one bedroom, and a washer and dryer. They put a pin around your neck so if you fall it will notify somebody. I live at the end of the building, so if I heard something outside or someone is knocking at my door and I don’t feel comfortable, I could push the button, and they would check on it.

January 21, 2015

By Donna101503250

My mother is moving into an assisted living apartment today. We chose Rosegate for her because we know people that had been there and have liked it. It is close to my house. I have been my mother's caretaker, so having her closer is a lot easier. I have talked with their staff several times, and they always helped me with everything we need. We have eaten there, and the food was great. They have activities posted, and we had discussed it. Those were very well communicated.

June 27, 2013

By Marla3

Mom is at Rosegate in Indianapolis. good care there. She likes the food and the facility seems very nice. I think what bothers her a bit was that her room doesn't have a view and her house was near, which makes her wants to be in her house.

June 07, 2013

By Linda63071950

My parents loved it in Rosegate. We were very pleased and loved it as well. I would absolutely recommend it to my friends.

November 19, 2012

By lmb1

I was visiting a friends Mother who was confined to a room so I was not able to see any amenities. The staff was friendly and stopped in her room to say "hi". We spoke briefly as she was very busy as was all the other staff. The facility did not have the "odor" that I had been told it had about a month or so ago. I'm sure those are problems that cannot be controlled. The facility seemed clean inside and the outside had curb appeal as it was summertime and the tress and flowers looked very nice. Overall I'd give this assisted living facility a 4.

September 12, 2012

By JohnnyFrank

Overall, Rosegate is a wonderful assisted-living community for those who need it. The facilities are very modern and there are a lot of things to keep the residents happy and entertained. My grandmother has always loved playing bridge and there were several others at the facility with whom she could play. The staff was very friendly as well. The only complaint I have is that some unscrupulous staff member has stolen money from my grandmother's purse before. I understand this probably happens from time to time at every assisted living facility, but it is something to be aware of.

Independent Living Reviews for Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

March 26, 2015

We have signed up with Rosegate, we will be taking occupancy at the start of April, and will be moving in on about the 28th or 29th of March. Everybody we met was just top-notch, we just felt very comfortable, and we thought this is the place for us. As far as we were concerned, for our likes and dislikes, this was the perfect place. We only had one meal there, and it was delicious. They were running it like a restaurant, so you are given a menu, you can choose from it -- which we thought was delightful -- and the food was great. As far as the neatness of the place and the grounds, it was very ideal for us. We felt right at home. The only problem we are having is that we are coming from a three-bedroom, two-bath and going into a two-bedroom, two-bath, so we are downsizing pretty drastically. But this is not a problem; we are grateful that we are able to share furniture and stuff with other people. We are recommending it to our friends who are in a similar situation. We are getting ready to move and, for us, this is perfect. For somebody else, they would have to judge for themselves, but it fits us to a T.

Photos of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Services and Amenities of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

About Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Rosegate. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Rosegate offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare requirements.

Conveniently located with easy access to I-65, Rosegate is close to shopping centers, restaurants, emergency healthcare, and full service hospitals.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Garden Homes

Garden Homes have been created for the independent resident who wants the freedom to come and go, but desires the amenities that accompany living in a specially designed community. In our Garden Homes, you'll find maintenance-free living with a variety of floor plan options that may include one or two bedrooms featuring sun-rooms, dens, laundry rooms and full kitchens. Other amenities include attached garages.

Our Garden Home residents enjoy the company of their neighbors and opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. Other conveniences that are often available on-site are restaurant-style dining, salon, wellness programs and housekeeping services. Take comfort in knowing that personalized home care services can be arranged in your Garden Home as a need may arise. All of these choices combined with our state-of-the-art, 24 hour on site response system create all the pleasures of independent living with the freedom, comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes