StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

StoryPoint Fort Wayne North (800) 385-2527

Reviews of StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

By KTubbs

Ask any question you have concerning any situation. All were answered or referred to Jill the admin. My mom had specific concerns and to this day if she causally mentions a concern I call and talk with Jill and find a solution. Her room is perfect for her because she likes to watch the activity of people coming and going so she is at the front of the building. Mom likes the layout of her room and how the maintenance man has helped her hang or adjust her decor. The front lady at the desk is one of moms favorite staff personnel because she talks to her daily and she is delightful. Also there is a younger staff member who helps my mom figure out her phone when she doesn’t know how to do something on it! My mom loves to play card games or games so she is always looking for others players. I do believe her favorite activity is eating supper in the dining room and making connections. Plus she enjoys the food. If she doesn’t she makes notes to the chef on her order and he talks with her on her needs. She likes the hair designer and just got a nice perm recently. The van is a valuable asset too because she still likes to be independent and get a few groceries and such. Also it takes her to doctor appointments. The activities have been different with the challenges of the world but StoryPoint did several creative revisions to help mom cope as well as the other guests. I love the beauty and newness of StoryPoint plus it feels warm and roomy! I enjoy the staff and their helpfulness. A very lovely place to connect and meet new neighbors and enjoy life.

By Cynthia SG Wilson

The apartments are comfortable and well-maintained. The staff really sets this facility apart, however. EVERYONE is friendly and helpful and caring. The activities during non-pandemic times are amazing! Even now, though, there is plenty to do in a socially distant way... from exercise classes, to concerts, to outdoor socializing. Storypoint even has a bus/van that can transport people who no longer drive. I can't say enough about the staff though. When mom fell, the first person on the scene happened to be a chef! After dad pushed the call button, the whole staff was alerted and whoever was closest rushed in to help. Having home health care available and physical therapy on site has allowed Mom to remain in her home and get the assistance she needs! If you are even thinking about joining a community like this... please visit! You won't regret it!

By Misst731

My parents have a 2 bdrm unit that seems to fulfill their living needs. They have freedom to come and go while living in a very secure environment. The staff know everyone’s name and genuinely care for the them. My mother is receiving assistance from the on sight caregivers whom I greatly appreciate! Activities, food and personal care can’t be beat!! There is always something going on to keep our parents active and socially connected. That is extremely important for my mother.

August 31, 2020

By Patrice C.

From the first phone call to Story Point we knew it was a special place. Jane their representative took a lot of time with us and made my Mom feel wanted and special. She answered all of our questions, took us on a virtual tour and allowed my Mom to talk to some of the residents. When we visited in person I couldn’t believe how warm and friendly the staff is. They knew everyone by name and took time to talk to them. The apartment is spacious and the perfect size. My Mom raves about the food. We have eaten there and The food is wonderful. We love how the Chef and staff also know the residents and get involved in the activities. There is always something going on and the residents seem to love being there. My Mom is very happy and enjoying herself. We are so grateful for all the caring and wonderful staff.

August 31, 2020

By Tony DeMarco

I am very impressed with the Staff, cleanliness, and meals. I would recommend to a friend or another family member. Made the move very easy for my Mother and myself. Great group of people.

August 11, 2020

By oliviamarina

I have a relative at StoryPoint! They absolutely love living there. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to visit recently but I'm excited to visit again. Their apartment is very spacious and has updated features. We have eaten many meals there with them and the food was absolutely delicious. Gordon Ramsey who??? The quality of the quesadillas are ASTRONOMICAL. They seem to provide a lot of fun activities for the residents as well! I highly recommend StoryPoint to anyone looking for a lovely and well-run living facility.

August 08, 2020

By AJR

I am a friend of one of the residents at StoryPoint Fort Wayne. I greatly miss the days before Covid 19 when I was able to visit the facility more freely. The staff members are extremely caring and make you feel right at home. My friend also raves about the food! I have been immensely impressed by every aspect of StoryPoint.

July 22, 2020

By ChasmoVenetian

My aunt is always raving about living at Story Point Senior Living in Fort Wayne Indiana! She moved to Fort Wayne to be closer to us, and she couldn't be more pleased with her decision to live at Story Point. She says the staff treats her like family, the food is out of this world, her apartment is beautiful, there is always some sort of activity going on, and on top of it all, she has access to 24 care staff as well as maintenance if she needs it. Way to go Story Point Fort Wayne, and thank you!

September 20, 2019

By GPetelle

StoryPoint is exactly what my parents were looking for, a beautiful facility with numerous activities in a location closer to children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. The two bedroom independent apartment meets their needs with a wonderful view of the courtyard. The SP Facility staff and Healthcare staff have been more than helpful and caring for Mom and Dad. My brothers, sister and I all know the staff by their first names and are greeted whenever we come to visit. Mom enjoys the Book Club and participates in the support group discussions for caregivers. The location to the Parkview Medical Center has been a blessing, making visits to doctors much more convenient. We moved our Mom and Dad from the Chicago area to be closer to family and overall StoryPoint has met our expectations.

September 19, 2019

By SH1921

This is a great retirement community. After living alone for 4 years after Mom’s passing, Dad was ready for a change. He’s very active and enjoys being engaged and busy. StoryPoint has helped fill his days with a variety of meaningful activities. I love how busy he is and he no longer has any home ownership worries. Change is never easy, but it’s been a very positive experience overall.

September 12, 2019

By kchubbs

My mom has been a resident since this past February and the change in her is immense. She was living alone the past five years and really became so lonely. She now has friends, never has to eat alone and there are always activities to do. We couldn’t be happier for her.

September 02, 2019

By bobby1205

More than met our expectations. The menu and all selections are superb. The staff Makes sure that all our needs are satisfied. Never an idle moment unless that’s your desire! Dinners are served by beautiful young ladies with lots of energy. The highlight of the day for me. In summary, a perfect day

September 02, 2019

By Jeffbeck

My grandparents live here and absolutely love it. It’s like a country club for my granddad and grandmother. Plus, I love the food, and visit quite often.

Costs for StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

Photos of StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Fort Wayne North

Welcome to StoryPoint Fort Wayne North! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include independent living and enhanced living. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. StoryPoint Fort Wayne North is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Community Amenities

• Gourmet, Chef-made Meals • Open Concept Living Floor Plans • Full Wheelchair Accessibility Space • Walk-in Showers With Handle Bars • All Utilities (Except Telephone) • Transportation and Shuttle Service • Apartments With Private Outdoor Spaces • Activities And Fitness Programs • Regular Apartment Maintenance • Biweekly Housekeeping • Weekly Linen Laundry Service • Beauty Salon/Barbershop Services • Walking Trials and Paths • Secured Wi-Fi • Pet Care • And More!

Map of StoryPoint Fort Wayne North