Arbor Glen

Reviews of Arbor Glen

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Glen

January 01, 2016

By Visitor47

Arbor Glen was wonderful. Everything was fabulous. The apartments were very nice. They appeared to be well maintained and they were spacious enough for a single person. The staff was very friendly and very caring. I ate there and the food was very good. When I was there, they had a crossword puzzles activity going. I had seen an exercise class and a couple of bands playing. I also witnessed a birthday party and a family meal in a separate banquet room.

September 23, 2014

My grandmother is in Arbor Glen and she has her own apartment there. Her room is very comfortable. The care is very good. She enjoys the meals and the activities. She is very happy there.

January 30, 2013

By Sue12

The people at Arbor Glen seem a little more friendly. We met some real nice staff. The dining room is laid out very nice, and we liked it. Although maybe they could have a system to remind people it's meal time. But it's very nice. I would have lived there myself.

Costs for Arbor Glen

Photos of Arbor Glen

Services and Amenities of Arbor Glen

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Arbor Glen

Arbor Glen is located in Fort Wayne, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Arbor Glen for a visit...and stay!

Map of Arbor Glen