Arbor Glen Fort Wayne, IN

Offers Independent Living

5202 Saint Joe Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Arbor Glen (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 26 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Arbor Glen

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Glen

July 13, 2016

By George445057

Arbor Glen was very nice, good, and clean and had good size units and good activities. It was very affordable. They had live music, puzzles, movie nights, and pizza parties. The dining style was very good.

May 10, 2016

By Jo AnnQMCNP

I am living in Arbor Glen. It is very bright with a lot of windows and always cheerful. The staff is very friendly, always available, and very helpful. Every question we have is important and they make you feel important. I am on the first floor in a nice and cheerful studio apartment that fits me well. It is much better and more convenient for me to be on the first floor with my little dogs. The dining room is set up very nicely. The food is excellent. The only problem is that it takes a long time to get your meals. They have a lot of opportunities to socialize while you wait. They bring out coffees, teas, and hot chocolates, and you are given a hot roll. However, sometimes it takes too long to go through the whole entire meal. That is the only complaint because when the food comes out, it is hot and it is delicious. The social recreation is very nice. The young lady that is in charge is a very good activity director, cheerful, efficient, and fun to be around. She has something going on for the people constantly and does well with the older people.

January 01, 2016

By Visitor47

Arbor Glen was wonderful. Everything was fabulous. The apartments were very nice. They appeared to be well maintained and they were spacious enough for a single person. The staff was very friendly and very caring. I ate there and the food was very good. When I was there, they had a crossword puzzles activity going. I had seen an exercise class and a couple of bands playing. I also witnessed a birthday party and a family meal in a separate banquet room.

September 23, 2014

My grandmother is in Arbor Glen and she has her own apartment there. Her room is very comfortable. The care is very good. She enjoys the meals and the activities. She is very happy there.

January 30, 2013

By Sue12

The people at Arbor Glen seem a little more friendly. We met some real nice staff. The dining room is laid out very nice, and we liked it. Although maybe they could have a system to remind people it's meal time. But it's very nice. I would have lived there myself.

Costs for Arbor Glen

Photos of Arbor Glen

Services and Amenities of Arbor Glen

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Arbor Glen

Arbor Glen is located in Fort Wayne, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Arbor Glen for a visit...and stay!

Map of Arbor Glen