6 Independent Living Communities in Lexington County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Lexington County is $2,142 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 46 reviews below for independent living communities in Lexington County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Lexington County 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 6 families in Lexington County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Lexington County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Lexington County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lexington County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Lexington County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lexington County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Lexington County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Lexington County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Lexington County, SC
- Independent Living in Richland County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Sumter County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richmond County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Lexington County
Review of Deepwood Estates
The tour was wonderful, but Deepwood Estates' building and interior are starting to look a little shabby. Other than that, they were great. They had some art classes, a crochet class (which I'd be ... Read more
Review of The Village at Southlake
Our visit to The Village at Southlake was a very nice experience. Very nice people showed us around. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, informative, and willing to work with us. The place ... Read more
Review of Cedar Retirement Center
Well, I still have a family member living there,(unfortunately, Still have 4 women using 1 bathroom. Now have 9 women and 24 men. Most of the staff is wonderful however the management is not. ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...