4 Independent Living Communities in Richland County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Richland County is $2,168 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Lexington County with an average starting cost of $2,117.
To help you with your search, browse the 49 reviews below for independent living communities in Richland County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Richland County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Lexington County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 19 families in Richland County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Richland County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Columbia
Other Options in Richland County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Richland County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Richland County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Richland County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Richland County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Richland County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Richland County, SC
- Independent Living in Lexington County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Sumter County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richmond County, Georgia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Richland County
Review of Forest Pines
I love this place and it's so quiet. Everyone here is so nice and will get your needs taken care of. I have a studio apt. and it is PERFECT for just me. I have not had a chance to participate i... Read more
Review of Rice Estate
Grossly understaffed with mostly a bunch of nurses-for-hire. My loved one's doctor paid minimal attention to his worsening condition, which sent him to the ER (just in time!) with a seriously backe... Read more
Review of Rice Estate
The rooms at Rice Estate were a little smaller, but it was very nice. They had a nice dining room area. They were remodeling the whole top floor of one of their areas, so we didn't get to see one o... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living