Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

November 13, 2019

By Julia

Cedarhurst of Springfield has been excellent. The staff is very friendly and very helpful during our tour. My parents have a two-bedroom apartment. The facility has one- and two-bedrooms in the assisted living portion, and they have studio apartments in their memory care. They go on outings. Yesterday they went to a local restaurant for lunch. They also have regular activities like card clubs and dominoes. They go on some excursions, they have church services, and they have a beauty shop and a movie theater.

October 23, 2019

By Sandy

Cedarhurst of Springfield was a little bit older, but nice. The manager was nice, and I saw a little bit of the interactions with the people. It had steps, and it had elevators. The manager was attentive, and she was accommodating.

Memory Care Reviews for Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

Photos of Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

Services and Amenities of Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Pending- Opening May 1

About Cedarhurst of Springfield IL

Springfield, IL, the capitol of Illinois, is known as a “big, small town” due to the great blend of historical attractions, cultural and leisure activities, and sporting events all offered within a warm welcoming environment. Springfield honors the history of one of its most famous residents, Abraham Lincoln, through numerous historical attractions dedicated to remembering Lincoln and his heritage. In addition to its vast history, Springfield offers numerous amenities making it a great place to live and visit.

Cedarhurst of Springfield is home to 52 assisted living apartments that have their own bathrooms and kitchenettes and 27 memory care apartments specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s and related memory loss. Cedarhurst of Springfield strives to be the best place a senior can call home during this chapter of their life. Cedarhurst’s commitment to excellent customer service and the delivery of meaningful life-enrichment programs are essential in creating the lifestyle residents’ desire.

Assisted Living

We understand that some tasks become more difficult with age, so we perfectly balance privacy and independence with expert support. Our trained team of staff provides individualized assessments to determine the best level of care for each resident. Each resident’s care plan is designed with the help of their family, physicians and our care team.

Memory Care

Our “Person-Directed Care” approach is at the heart of everything we do while engaging and caring for those living with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias. Our unique Memory Care approach and programming provides each of our residents with a customized care plan that allows them to live their life to the fullest.

Map of Cedarhurst of Springfield IL