Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
Memory Care Reviews for Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
February 15, 2022
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
April 02, 2015
I visited this facility
Costs for Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
- Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental
- Memory Care Starting At: $5795/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 46
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 5104762
About Encore Memory Care at South Barrington
At Revere Court of South Barrington , Illinois memory care assisted living is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
Every employee at Revere Court of South Barrington is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team that works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.
We make each day count at Revere Court of South Barrington with our biography-based life engagement programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.
Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Revere Court of South Barrington. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.
Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe and calming for our residents.
MEMORY CARE BENEFITS & AMENITIES
Revere Court of South Barrington does more than care for your loved one. We provide them with amenities designed for the comfort, care, and enjoyment of our residents. We allow our residents to perform as many tasks as they are able with encouragement and assistance when needed.
DEMENTIA CARE AT ITS BEST
Revere Court of South Barrington is not only one of the country’s leading dementia care providers, it is a member of the National Association of Activity Associates. As a specialized memory care assisted living environment, all of Revere Court professional staff, nursing personnel, and caregivers receive special training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care. Our ongoing education program allows us to provide the latest and highest quality of care to meet the unique needs of our residents.
EVERYTHING YOUR LOVED ONE NEEDS IN ONE MEMORY CARE COMMUNITY
Here are some of the amenities you will find in Revere Court of South Barrington community:
- All associates are trained in interacting and supporting those with dementia
- Safe building
- Our life engagement program is designed specifically with memory care in mind
- Intimate home-like living areas to encourage friendships and socialization
- Choice of private or companion suite floor plans to best suit your loved one’s needs utilizing our furniture or yours
- Emergency Call Response System
- Three outdoor areas including two beautiful walking paths and a central courtyard
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Full service beauty and barber salon
- Three homemade nutritious meals a day
- Spacious private dining for family get-togethers
- Assistance with daily activities including dressing, bathing, hygiene, and mobility
A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Revere Court of South Barrington, Illinois. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.Get Costs