The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal

Reviews of The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal

Nursing Home Reviews for The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal

December 04, 2018

By Katie

Heartland Health Care Center-Normal is a very nice, well-run community with very caring people working for them. They're located just a street over from the Normal downtown, and they have very nice grounds where the patients can go out. They have outside areas where they can go for walks. They also take them out off-site for activities. It's very nice. I wouldn't call it homey exactly, but they try. My father's room was a shared room, and they kept it very clean. Some of the other rooms are a little cramped, but still fine and have nice, big windows. The residents are allowed to decorate their rooms. The staff is great. Dad really likes the food; it's good, and people who eat it seem to really love it. The facilities are nice and clean. They take care of their patients.

January 21, 2015

Heartland seemed very clean. It didn't smell, and it looked very nice. My mom's room has two beds in it which she shares with a roommate. The furniture is fine although it had a couple of spots but nothing bad at all. I thought it looked good. The staff is very friendly. They do seem knowledgeable when I ask them questions about my mother. They have activities every day in the dining-activity room. Right now, she is getting therapy three times a day. She is exhausted after her therapy. When we were still looking, it was one that was recommended by her friends. So we went and looked at it. It looked nice and clean when we walked in.

Services and Amenities of The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal

The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal is a senior living provider in Normal, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Loft Rehabilitation and Nursing of Normal