Cedarhurst of Godfrey

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Godfrey

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarhurst of Godfrey

May 02, 2012

By Nfosko1

I was very pleased with the quality of this assisted living facility. The staff there are very caring and compassionate people, who truly make you feel like your loved one who is living there is being cared for and watched over by good people. My grandmother, who recently passed away, was not doing so well when we decided to admit her to the facility. She was suffering from Alzheimer's and could not walk and had to use a wheel chair. She was not capable of remembering to eat or to use to restroom when she needed to. The staff there made sure that she was fed and was taken well care of around the clock. They were always happy to see us when we went to visit my grandmother, and my whole family felt that my grandmother was safe and in good hands while there. The amenities are very nice there. There is a salon where the residents can get their hair cut. There are pool tables, nice televisions, lovely furniture, etc. The place is well kept and was always clean when my family and I visited.

Costs for Cedarhurst of Godfrey

Photos of Cedarhurst of Godfrey

Services and Amenities of Cedarhurst of Godfrey

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Cedarhurst of Godfrey

The Village of Godfrey is primarily devoted to agriculture although the area has been rapidly developing in recent years. This growth allows for residents and their families to live in an expanding area offering numerous possibilities. At Cedarhurst of Godfrey, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Godfrey area.

With 63 apartments, each resident is able to enjoy the independence they want and the care they need in the comfort of a home-like environment. Our expertly trained staff provides support based on the level of care that is needed. Each resident has a customized care plan based on conversations with the family, physicians and our care team.

From the services and amenities to the staff and the building itself, our entire community is here to empower our resident to live life everyday with joy and fulfillment.

We understand that some tasks become more difficult with age, so we perfectly balance privacy and independence with expert support. Our trained team of staff provides individualized assessments to determine the best level of care for each resident. Each resident’s care plan is designed with the help of their family, physicians and our care team.

Every member of the Cedarhurst team cherishes the people they serve and the care they provide. Our work is approached with love.

Map of Cedarhurst of Godfrey