Reflections at Garden Place
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Reflections at Garden Place
Memory Care Reviews for Reflections at Garden Place
March 28, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
November 26, 2016
I visited this facility
December 10, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for Reflections at Garden Place
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Reflections at Garden Place
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $5695/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Suites
- Resident Capacity: 19
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2114334
About Reflections at Garden Place
Reflections at Garden Place, in Columbia, Illinois, is Monroe County’s first memory-supported assisted living community. Navigating the journey of dementia care can seem daunting. We feel passionate that no family should navigate that journey alone. We are especially proud of the standard of care provided by the staff. Caring for older adults with memory loss is more than just daily assistance with physical activities; we strive to be a hand to hold and a shoulder to lean on. Providing care for our residents is a privilege.
Person-centered care is a holistic approach that focuses on enhancing the dimensions of one’s health and well-being, which includes:
- Creative being
- Intellectual being
- Social wellness
- Spiritual being
- Physical health
In addition, you’ll enjoy these service amenities:
- Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks.
- Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
- Stroll our walking path and landscaped courtyard.
- tay active in social and recreational programs.
- Relax in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop.
- Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service.
- Benefit from landscaping and maintenance — done for you.
- Enjoy complimentary laundry service.
- Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.
What Makes Us Special
With just 19 private apartments, Reflections at Garden Place has a cozy, family-like atmosphere where residents can enjoy television, crafts, and exercise, or maybe just relax and enjoy the changing seasons from the sunroom or the secured patio. And with a convenient location, less than 10 miles from South County Center in St. Louis, our residents even get a little “retail therapy” as part of our regular outings.Get Costs