The Admiral at the Lake

The Admiral at the Lake (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Admiral at the Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Admiral at the Lake

June 12, 2013

The Admiral was a brand new facility. They're continuing care facilities wherein you can move from independent living to assisted living, etc. However, you have to pay a huge deposit and then you still have to pay your monthly payment. That's not affordable to middle-income people like me.

July 11, 2011

By commercesd

We found ourselves checking out the The Admiral at the Lake facility to find a place for our uncle to live. He has mild dementia and limited ambulatory ability, so we really needed to find a place that could accommodate that. Everyone at the facility was very friendly. The entire place was clean and well maintained. We could see by the staff that our uncle's needs could be met there; they were all very caring and kind. Each person seemed to really like their job, which is very important to us. The fabulous location is very near the lake, and our uncle really likes that. We will all be able to visit our uncle easily here, which is also an important bonus. There is plenty of entertainment and we could see that the staff and residents enjoyed interacting with each other during various board games. There is also a lot of outside visiting to art museums, book events and other stimulating cultural activities. We were served food that could easily be mistaken for that served in a five star restaurant; it was that good. The thing that really stood out about this facility was its spacious layout. The rooms and apartments were all equipped with the latest technology, but still had a homey feel. The views of Lake Michigan were truly gorgeous. The many amenities, including their onsite health and wellness program seems first rate. The overall lifestyle of this facility were truly remarkable. In fact, we were commenting that WE would like to live there!

June 22, 2011

By BevDivision

I try to visit all my friends and family members who reside in homes as much as possible. I dropped in last week to see a friend who just loves seeing me. After having had some lunch with my family, I went to see him. He was in the middle of a bath so I waited in the hallway. The staff was kind to him which is always nice to see. Shortly after, we hung out and watched some television. We usually enjoy watching our favorite TV shows together. A staff member came in and asked if everything was okay. She seemed quite attentive. After about a couple of hours, I left. But I went back the next day.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Admiral at the Lake

Services and Amenities of The Admiral at the Lake

About The Admiral at the Lake

The Admiral at the Lake is a senior living provider in Chicago, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Admiral at the Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Admiral at the Lake