Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Reviews of Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

November 20, 2012

By Lin S.

My aunt stayed for 2 weeks, was in a room with 2 others and could not handle being there. She ended up living with me for 3 years until her death. My mother stayed for less than 1 week after breaking a hip and needing a facility offering dialysis. The metal rail on the bed was encrusted with food, the 1st floor housed recovering drug and alcoholic abusers who were allowed to ride the elevator but not supposed to enter other floors. This is the only facility my sweet wonderful mother ever insisted on getting her out of there.

Services and Amenities of Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Chicago Ridge Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Chicago Ridge, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chicago Ridge Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chicago Ridge Nursing Center