Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Chicago Ridge Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

February 10, 2015

Chicago Ridge Nursing and Rehab was awful. It was just horrible, and it was the worst experience I have ever been to. The staff did not care about the patients. The food was not that good. They should train their staff a little bit better.

January 18, 2015

By Mary may

Really exceptional place as are the people who run it. They don't have an easy time of it dealing with various medical conditions and such but they do an outstanding job of it my neighbor was here and I had power of attorney over him and the care was very good excellent place and people!,,,,

January 16, 2015

By sheshonna

My mom and a friend of the family were here and the care was outstanding!!!The nurses were so nice as were the ancillary staff. In a lot of places you can't even speak with the President of the facility or the Head of nursing but these ladies were so nice and helpful. the food was not the greatest, but these people really care check it out for yourself shoshanna

November 20, 2012

By Lin S.

My aunt stayed for 2 weeks, was in a room with 2 others and could not handle being there. She ended up living with me for 3 years until her death. My mother stayed for less than 1 week after breaking a hip and needing a facility offering dialysis. The metal rail on the bed was encrusted with food, the 1st floor housed recovering drug and alcoholic abusers who were allowed to ride the elevator but not supposed to enter other floors. This is the only facility my sweet wonderful mother ever insisted on getting her out of there.

About Chicago Ridge Nursing Center

Chicago Ridge Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Chicago Ridge, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chicago Ridge Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chicago Ridge Nursing Center