Covenant Living at Windsor Park

Covenant Living at Windsor Park (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Covenant Living at Windsor Park

Independent Living Reviews for Covenant Living at Windsor Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Covenant Living at Windsor Park

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Covenant Living at Windsor Park

March 18, 2014

By caring79100150

Without a doubt, I would recommend Windsor Park Manor. I was very impressed. The facility itself was beautiful, the dining area was extraordinary. The level of activity they provide for the seniors was exceptional, as well. It was relatively expensive, but they offered a lot of stuff. It was just almost too extravagant for my mother's taste.

January 31, 2014

We choose Windsor Park Manor because we like everything about it and it is close. It is very nice and clean. The staff is very good. My mom's room is spacious enough and my mom enjoys the food. They have activities. However, my mom is not involved with them yet.

November 21, 2011

By Dutiful Son-in-Law

Windsor provides a friendly atmosphere for most residents, although some have found the cliques hard to break into. I'm glad my in-laws are there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Covenant Living at Windsor Park

Services and Amenities of Covenant Living at Windsor Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Covenant Living at Windsor Park

The first thing you’ll notice about our retirement community is how it looks very much like a country club—60 beautifully manicured acres filled with trees, flowers, and five fish-stocked lakes. Get to know us and you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover the down-to-earth people—and down-to-earth value—of our luxurious, all-inclusive retirement lifestyle. Covenant Living at Windsor Park is your perfect place in our perfectly placed community, in Carol Stream, IL, near Wheaton and just a short ride from Chicago. Our peaceful, self-contained campus is filled with conveniences—and surrounded by them, too, with nearby shopping, entertainment, and outdoor activities adding to your daily choices.

Map of Covenant Living at Windsor Park