Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

Reviews of Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

Nursing Home Reviews for Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

June 21, 2012

By impam66

I have had both my mother and my father as residents of Meadowbrook, and I commend the CNA's and staff for the care they have taken of my parents. Especially the CNA's, and the Physical and Occupantional Therapists, for the day in and day out patience, training, caring and friendly attitude at all times to the folks that visit and the residents that stay there. I am there on a weekly basis, and the staff is always there to greet me with a smiling face and although they are most times understaffed, their wilingness to stay positive around the residents and take the best care they can offer is always their foremost priority. Kudos to them!

August 04, 2011

By musicgal

I had a wonderful experience with the Meadowbrook Manor Senior Home and Care. My ex husband's grandmother was homed there in her 90's. She was taken extremely good care of during her stay there. The nurses were fabulous, doctors came on regular routine visits as required for her needs, and the home had very clean living conditions along with several activities for the seniors in this nursing home to be part of to keep their social, emotional, and mental health strong. I was very impressed with this home and highly recommend them to others in the area and in need of Senior Care for their loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook is a senior living provider in Bolingbrook, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook