Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Reviews of Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Suites of Fay's Point

January 31, 2016

By Belinda5

I went to Senior Suites of Fay's Point. Everything was beautiful. There was a one-bedroom that's nice sized. It had a small kitchen from what I'm used to being in, but it had enough cabinet space. It had an air-conditioner and the blinds came with it. They had a laundry room on every floor and a big old kitchen at the basement. You can go down and have dinner there if you want to eat there and if not, you can eat in your own room. It's just like a community group. The staff during the tour did excellent. They were getting ready doing their Christmas program. They had a lot of the people in the building coming down, and they had decorated a pretty tree. I saw a lot of women that live there.

November 30, 2015

By Lorraine H.

Senior Suites at Fay’s Point is near us. It’s very clean, very well-kept, but it has no security. I saw people sitting outside in the sun and in the exercise room exercising. The staff I met was friendly and accommodating. I am on their waiting list.

August 27, 2015

By Denise39

Senior Suites of Fay's Point was beautiful. They had everything going, and the whole nine yards. They had townhouses and the big apartment building where they had the suites. They were very beautiful. Their building and everything they offered was number one, but their office staff was zero.

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations for the 24 Senior Suites we manage in the Chicagoland area. I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to Senior Suites of Fay’s Point.

While your overall comments are very favorable, I see that you have some concerns regarding our office staff. I am more than happy to talk to you further about your specific concerns if you would like to contact me at 312.673.4508.

June 30, 2015

Senior Suites was very clean. It was a brand new building. The people there who assisted me were very nice. They took me on a tour. I saw a 1-bedroom apartment and it was extremely nice. Each apartment came with their own kitchenette where they could cook for themselves. They had a meeting room on each floor with TVs and books.

February 27, 2014

By Carolyn34

Senior Suites of Fay Point has been open about two and a half years now. It is located right along the Calumet River. There's a condominium complex next to it but it was kind of deserted there. Other than that, it's like grassy area and there's a bridge that goes over the river. There is a shopping center in Ashland Street and those little shopping centers nearby but you couldn't walk to it from there. You would need to get driven. I like the layout of the building. I don't think they had an eating facility there because they didn't have assisted living. It was just independent living. You could order dinners if you wanted to and have them delivered. I didn't like it because when we went there, the person who was doing the leasing got really annoyed with me and my sister because we asked all the questions you could think. The details of what do you all do with this, what do you do with that. If we have to deal with her acting like this now, what if there's a problem when mother moves in, something needs to be done in the apartment or handled, is it going to be an issue?

May 29, 2013

By caring0510113

I used to drive by Senior Suite of Fay's Point. I inquired about the place and I could not afford it. The place is absolutely gorgeous. It's really nice. The staff was very pleasant.

Costs for Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Photos of Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites of Fay's Point

• Fee Structure Extra: We Participate In The Choice Housing Voucher Program With Cha

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island offers affordable senior apartments for income qualified residents at least 62 years of age. Senior Suites of Fay's Point will provide 90 affordable priced apartments for seniors, and features significant "green" technology and design elements including (but not limited to) a geo-thermal heating & cooling system, permeable pavers, and extensive use of recycled content. Residents enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well-appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Fay's Point