Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

Grace Assisted Living at Nampa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

Assisted Living Reviews for Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

November 30, 2014

As far as the cost in comparison Grace Assisted Living is competitive. I thought their assessment was a little high for the needs because I brought in my own caregiver, but that is something that I need to deal with. The room and dining room were great. The dining room was well laid out; I think it’s good. I liked it very much and that probably would have been my first choice had they accommodated the interview with my mom a little bit better. She probably would have gone to Grace.

August 10, 2014

We've had my parents in Grace Assisted Living for about 12 weeks now. This is the one that we liked the best -- it was the closest to us and it was the right price. It was a wonderful place. The staff has been very kind and good. They have a bedroom, a living area, and a kitchenette -- it was very nice. The dining room was very nicely decorated: a pleasant atmosphere and the food was good. For activities, they have Bingo, dominoes, and crafts. They also take the residents shopping; they have a hair salon and they do the ladies' nails.

November 19, 2012

By Pauline1

Grace Place was beautifully decorated. The food was good. Everything was nice, clean, and new.

Photos of Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

Services and Amenities of Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

• State Licenses: RC-812

About Grace Assisted Living at Nampa

Grace Assisted Living provides a welcome and nurturing environment for seniors,, from independent retirement to assisted living, as well as Assist Plus(™) memory care, respite day care and hospice.

We cater to residents needing assistance with ADL's including; medication management, shower assistance, dressing assistance, escorting and toileting services. All facilities have transportation available two days a week for resident Doctor appointments. The facilities have care staff available 24 hours a day under the supervision of a facility RN.

Three delicious and nutritious meals are served per day and weekly housekeeping and laundry service are also included. Activities include; daily bingo, crafts, card games, puzzles, weekly shopping trips, musical entertainers, fitness groups and more.

Map of Grace Assisted Living at Nampa