Magnolia Estates of Winder

Reviews of Magnolia Estates of Winder

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Estates of Winder

April 05, 2014

By Joe33

The Villas at Magnolia Estates was clean. We saw one room there. It had a living room and a kitchen. It was also clean. The staff members were all OK and helpful.

October 03, 2013

My mom stayed at Magnolia Estates of Winder for over two years. It was a beautiful place. She had a private room with bathroom, refrigerator and a coffee pot. It was almost like an apartment with a sitting area and bedroom. They had a lot of scheduled activities as well as physical therapy, church service and bingo. There was also a small library where they read and a place where they played games. Once a month there was a get-together for the residents. They had good and decent food. The staff were wonderful and they were like family. When my mom was in the hospital a couple of times, they even visited her. Everything was nice and clean, and I had no complaints.

June 11, 2013

By gbwuall

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. We placed my grandmother here because we knew the owner and thought she would be safe and receive great care. She was physically abused by a resident that eventually resulted in a broken hip, pelvis and arm from the final assault. She never walked again! Then owner and staff knew about the abuse and did nothing about it. Finally, one employee contacted us and disclosed information regarding the abuse to us. That employee was fired. The facility is very nice and clean and the owner puts on a great show, but beware your relative will not be safe at this facility.

January 20, 2012

By 2225michelle

At Magnolia Estates my Grandmother is treated well. The staff actually cares. She has gained weight and the Doctors have taken her off some of her medications. My family has been pleased considering the stage of like she is in. We are confident that her suffering in minimal.

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Estates of Winder

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Two Different Plan Options Are Available For The Suites.

• Dining Extra: Meals And Snacks (Specialized Diet Plans)

• Activities Extra: Beauty Shop Days Are Every Tuesday And Wednesday We Have Carolyn, The Beautician Who Comes On Tuesday, And Jean, The Beautician Who Comes On Wednesday. The Residents Can Go In The Beauty Shop And Have The Full Treatment Of Any Outside Beauty Salon Or Barber Shop.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: 11D0987739

About Magnolia Estates of Winder

Magnolia Estates of Winder is a senior living provider in Winder, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Magnolia Estates of Winder for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Estates of Winder