Magnolia Estates of Winder

Reviews of Magnolia Estates of Winder

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Estates of Winder

September 11, 2016

By Sue743782

The staff was pretty accommodating at Magnolia Estates. I'm not sure if the location will work for mom, although it was ideal for us. We didn’t see many residents because they were getting ready for dinner, but their rooms were very nice. A lot of the doors were open, so that was good. The dining area was very nice, and it was homey.

September 22, 2014

By Caring2095

Dad was not really happy in Magnolia, so we transferred him from there. He had his own room with his own doorbell on the outside, and that was a plus. He hated the food, but his main complaint was that he was so cold. He had no thermostat in his room, whereas the facility where he is right now you can do your own temperature. He literally was stuck at home, as they did not take him out to places. The people were fine, the overall care. They did a lot for my dad and the staff was wonderful, but he just didn’t like some things there.

July 19, 2014

By Ronda4

Mom has already been placed at Magnolia Estates. The biggest reason that I chose it is because there was no lease; it's month to month. It's the staff, their mentality, and how they respond with the others. I like the way they interact with their patients, and the owner is out there a lot. The food is very good; she really enjoyed that. They had bingo, arts and crafts, and puzzles. They did birthday parties for the birthdays every month. They had watermelon socials, hotdog socials, and ice cream socials. They have a lot going on. They had a beauty salon. The lady was there every Monday and Wednesday, and she was really good. My mom has already cut her hair a lot. It was a very nice place as far as the way it looked. It's set up like a plantation, the big columns out front. They also have independent living units and that was another thing that I was looking into. Over there, she feels like she's taking care of someone else. She doesn't even use her walker to go to dinner anymore. My mother is younger than most of the other residents, but she kind of babies them and takes care of them.

April 05, 2014

By Joe33

The Villas at Magnolia Estates was clean. We saw one room there. It had a living room and a kitchen. It was also clean. The staff members were all OK and helpful.

October 03, 2013

My mom stayed at Magnolia Estates of Winder for over two years. It was a beautiful place. She had a private room with bathroom, refrigerator and a coffee pot. It was almost like an apartment with a sitting area and bedroom. They had a lot of scheduled activities as well as physical therapy, church service and bingo. There was also a small library where they read and a place where they played games. Once a month there was a get-together for the residents. They had good and decent food. The staff were wonderful and they were like family. When my mom was in the hospital a couple of times, they even visited her. Everything was nice and clean, and I had no complaints.

June 11, 2013

By gbwuall

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. We placed my grandmother here because we knew the owner and thought she would be safe and receive great care. She was physically abused by a resident that eventually resulted in a broken hip, pelvis and arm from the final assault. She never walked again! Then owner and staff knew about the abuse and did nothing about it. Finally, one employee contacted us and disclosed information regarding the abuse to us. That employee was fired. The facility is very nice and clean and the owner puts on a great show, but beware your relative will not be safe at this facility.

January 20, 2012

By 2225michelle

At Magnolia Estates my Grandmother is treated well. The staff actually cares. She has gained weight and the Doctors have taken her off some of her medications. My family has been pleased considering the stage of like she is in. We are confident that her suffering in minimal.

About Magnolia Estates of Winder

Magnolia Estates of Winder is a senior living provider in Winder, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Magnolia Estates of Winder for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Estates of Winder