The Retreat at Conyers

The Retreat at Conyers (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Retreat at Conyers

Assisted Living Reviews for The Retreat at Conyers

November 15, 2015

It has a really homey atmosphere. My relative has a very nice room and does lots of activities. Cleanliness is excellent.

May 31, 2015

By Johnny9

My aunt had stayed at this community. The personnel there were wonderful. They had a lot of activities. The food was wonderful. I ate there a lot. They had very nice big rooms. It was like a little studio apartment. It was secured. There was somebody at the door all the time. I was totally pleased with them.

August 28, 2014

It was an excellent facility, unlike the facility where my mom is now. They have aging in place and as your life changes, the quality of care can change and it could be upgraded so you wouldn’t have to leave to go to another facility. What I also like is that they have independent living as well as a whole section of one-bedroom apartments so you can live there on your own and have a kitchen to cook for yourself. Part of their amenities package is you get to have one meal a day at the assisted care facility -- it’s your choice of whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You also get the benefit of participating in any of the activities. Once again, you could live independently, but you’re not alone. You don’t feel like you are by yourself. I didn’t see the independent living apartments, but I saw the apartments in the assisted living area. The apartments were nice -- they were like studio apartments and they had a bathroom. You could also have your own refrigerator and microwave. People in the assisted living section got all of their meals with the program and you have your personal furniture there.

July 31, 2014

By Myra1

It is convenient to where we live and financially, it is a better place for my sister's budget. The staff is wonderful. Their cleanliness is excellent. They have people to clean the rooms and they are all good. The offer activities and she goes to a lot of them. They have bingo, movies, billiards, card tables and arts and crafts. They take them out shopping and they have worship service. They try to have the whole gambit covered. She is very happy there and I have nothing negative to say about them.

April 01, 2014

By William30

It looked very nice. The woman who gave us the tour was very nice and professional. She was really trying hard to get us into it. The facility was very clean and spacious. They have a pool table room and a library. She told us that they did things like bingo. The dining room was big.

December 16, 2013

By Susan81242950

People who were in the facility looked very well taken care of and they were very, very happy. The place was immaculate. The elderly people who were in wheel chairs were truly very happy people; they were just ecstatic. I've never seen that in a nursing home or anywhere where there was so much happiness in an elderly home. I've visited some residents that were bedridden and in separate rooms, and they were very clean, very rested, and very well taken care of.

December 16, 2013

By Russ5

It was a very very nice facility. It was super! I like best its cleanliness and the program they offer. Their rooms were very nice. They have several things for their residents including some outside activities. The one staff we came in contact with was very nice and very helpful. The people staying there seemed to be very happy as well.

Independent Living Reviews for The Retreat at Conyers

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: PCH006948

About The Retreat at Conyers

Situated on five landscaped acres with adjoining wooded areas in Conyers, Ga., we have the best of country living with city amenities. The Retreat at Conyers offers both Conyers Independent Living and Personal Care Community living. This is first-class Southern living at its best. We invite you to enjoy a carefree lifestyle in our warm, beautiful community!

The Retreat at Conyers combines the conveniences of home with the luxuries of resort-style community living. Feel free to stop by the billiards room for a game of pool, choose a book from our library or join a game of bridge in our card room. For more physical activity, you might want to visit our state-of-the-art exercise center or participate in a daily exercise class led by our Program Services staff.

If you’re feeling hungry, we have three separate dining rooms to choose from, where residents enjoy fresh, locally sourced meals with friends and family. Our menu reflects our Southern Heritage artfully prepared by our experienced chefs, special orders included! Dining is an integral part of the resident experience and we do everything to ensure you are delighted with your choices. To walk off your meal, we suggest a stroll along the walking paths in our beautifully landscaped courtyard. Should you ever want or need to venture our of our community, our transportation service can take you to church, the mall, the movies, museums, restaurants and the area’s best hospitals.

Our Conyers Assisted Living and Independent Living residents and residents’ families receive valuable peace of mind knowing that our certified Nursing Wellness staff are available 24 hours a day. Every resident enjoys amenities such as an emergency response system in each apartment, an on-site beauty salon and barbershop, housekeeping, laundry services, and snacks and beverages available throughout the day. When residents need assistance with daily activities, we provide the care services in the comfort and privacy of their apartment.

Prior to moving in we speak with you and your physician to find just the right level of assistance that will allow you to enjoy your independence to the fullest. Together, we will compose a Care Plan to guide us in assisting you. Our mission is to provide a lifestyle that fosters independence, actively engages the mind, invigorates the body and nurtures the spirit while offering you and your loved ones the peace of mind you deserve.

All of our buildings are connected by covered walkways, so your loved ones can be enjoy some fresh air, no matter the weather, and every apartment has its own patio! We have a long-tenured and very experienced staff.

Map of The Retreat at Conyers