Savannah Grand of Columbus

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Columbus

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Grand of Columbus

August 22, 2016

By Kathy865262

Savannah Grand of Columbus was a nice facility, but the staff wasn’t too friendly and welcoming. Their rooms and apartments were average size, and the dining area was very small. They had activities for them. There was a smell as soon as you walked in and a lot of elderly residents.

May 29, 2016

By Joe576455

Savannah Grand of Columbus was a nice-looking, clean place, but to me, it had a cold feeling, like a hospice. The staff did a great job showing the place. I saw a library room and a kitchen area where the residents could cook if they want to. My impression was that it looked like the residents do not enjoy living there, but the facility, the area, and all that looked right.

By MaryHTSSX

I liked Savannah Grand of Columbus. The lady was very attentive and tried to answer all of our questions. Everything was always clean. I was impressed with how neat and clean everybody was. However, the rooms were way too small. There was no way that I would be happy with just one room like that. This was the only one that I would consider. However, it was too expensive for me.

By JimMKWUM

I liked Savannah Grand of Columbus a lot. The staff was great and very friendly. The facility is great, but the cost is on the higher end. If my parents could afford that place, I would recommend it to them. I think the rooms were bigger than in most places I've seen. They always have some kind of activity going on. It's a really nice facility and probably the best one in town.

By DaveLSYES

I went to Savannah Grand for my dad. It was good. It looked good. The dining area was very nice. I was impressed with the cleanliness. It was nice.

February 29, 2016

By Anthony26

Savannah Grand is clean and neat, and they check on her regularly. The staff is really friendly.

February 15, 2016

By Carl19

We were impressed with the cleanliness, the staff being friendly, and the residents being happy at Savannah Grand of Columbus. They have what they call the double room; which has two full-bathrooms, a large bedroom, and a small area for eating. Then you get your area for your TV, and sitting with a little kitchenette. The food is great. My father has been there for two weeks now. They have get togethers. They go to the churches, sing, and church choirs come to them. They go out to the malls. They have a movie day, and they have checker tournaments for the gentlemen. They have an exercise room, and a beauty shop to get their nails, and hair done. They have a raised-bed garden outside where they can go plant vegetables or whatever they like. However, when the people are sick, and they can't make it down to the cafeteria; they charge $5 a day to bring your three meals up to your room.

Memory Care Reviews for Savannah Grand of Columbus

• Financial Aid

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: ALC000178

About Savannah Grand of Columbus

Savannah Grand of Columbus, Georgia offers gracious Senior Living accommodations in Muscogee County, Georgia.

Formerly known as Franciscan Woods, Savannah Grand of Columbus, located at 8301 Franciscan Woods Drive, offers assisted living one bedroom, one bedroom deluxe, studio, and studio deluxe apartments. This is a comfortably elegant assisted living residence just minutes off I-185 Exit 12 and very near the J.R. Allen Parkway (US 80/27).

As you enter Savannah Grand's two story lobby, you won't know what to admire first: the flowing oak stairway and upper loft, the comfortably furnished lobby, or the grand dining room ahead! Savannah Grand of Columbus, while spacious and offering multiple common areas for relaxing, a library for reading, a family kitchen, a pool table room, a movie theater and more, remains an intimate community where you will always know your neighbor!

Map of Savannah Grand of Columbus