Inspired Living at Alpharetta

Reviews of Inspired Living at Alpharetta

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Alpharetta

December 02, 2020

By SusanMcK

My parents have lived at Inspired Living for almost a year. They have made friends with residents and staff. They are served a variety of good food and also enjoy all the activities and entertainment. It has been a hard year dealing with Covid restrictions. I'm thankful they have kept my parents safe and healthy while trying to allow them freedoms here and there and keep them engaged and active. My family is very thankful our parents live at Inspired Living!

March 13, 2020

By dewinga

My sweet father lived here a total of 37 days. when he went to the hospital and later into hospice there was not a single call from anybody in this facility showing any concern for him or his family. They gladly kept our $10,000 deposit for 37 days with never of offer of nothing in return. On my dad's last day there when he was in very poor health a helper wanted to help my dad take his dog out and they were told no you don't do it he has to do it. Even after a year I am just livid when I think about this. The fob we thought was great but when it was used no one ever came there was an instance when Dad was there when a woman was stranded on her floor for over an hour trying to get somebody to reach her and help her up. The activities look great on the bulletin board, but in reality they never took place at least while my dad was there. so you pay top dollar for very mediocre food oh by the way you have to buy your own low sodium bacon can you believe that the food was salty never warm. We found the director cold and aloof. Front desk staff was wonderful as where the maintenance men. I would suggest you keep on looking for someplace for your loved ones.

Dewinga, I am so sorry for your negative experience, we take accusations like this very seriously. I would love to speak to you directly about these listed. My door is always open. You have my commitment after we talk that I will do everything in my power to gain your trust back. Again, I am so sorry for your negative experience. Thank you. - Armando Cardenas, Executive Director

October 12, 2019

By Susan

I really liked Inspired Living at Alpharetta assisted living. In fact, it was my favorite. I liked the room, facilities, and everything they had to offer. The person who showed us around was very good, and we really enjoyed the tour. They had a nice, cute, little movie theater, a swimming pool, and a lot of recreation rooms like a card and TV room. The place itself was nice and clean. The people looked happy there. I really thought it was a great place. It also looked like they had really good dining choices, and I like that they have other options if you don't like what they're serving.

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Alpharetta

Questions about Inspired Living at Alpharetta

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Inspired Living at Alpharetta. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age ranges from mid 70's to late 80's. Our resident's love water aerobics, word games, movies, putt putt golf etc. walking the trails, entertainment at happy hour and much much more !! We are always adding and adjusting our activities as new residents join our Community. l

What programs or activities does Inspired Living at Alpharetta offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Walking the trails, entertainment at happy hour and much much more !! We are always adding and adjusting our activities as new residents join our Community. l

What places are near Inspired Living at Alpharetta or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Avalon Shopping Center, downtown Alpharetta shops, restaurants, movie theater etc.

What transportation services does Inspired Living at Alpharetta offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation is provided daily with-in a 10 mile radius. Tuesday and Thursdays are appointments pre set for residents to attend.

What makes the chef or dining program at Inspired Living at Alpharetta exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We offer a wide variety of cuisines and incorporate our Food Committee of residents to give feedback and suggestions on a monthly basis.

What safety features or security measures does Inspired Living at Alpharetta offer to assisted living residents?

We offer pendants provided by the Community to every resident as no additional charge to utilize. We also have 24/7 staff and Nurses on site.

How does Inspired Living at Alpharetta keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We consistent communication through our "call em all" and "text em all" portal to ensure clear communication with any updates or changes at the Community.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Inspired Living at Alpharetta during daytime and nighttime hours?

We have 27/4 staff and Nurses at the Community day and night including weekends and holidays. The ratio will vary based on the occupancy of the Community and the acuity of care at any particular time.

If Inspired Living at Alpharetta accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes we do with dog park access.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly training and meetings to ensure consistent communication and clarification. All other training provided is as needed per associate

What safety features or security measures does Inspired Living at Alpharetta provide to protect residents who wander?

In our Memory Care we are a locked Community. Allowing residents to wonder throughout the Community giving them the freedom to explore and their families peace of mind that their loved ones are safe and secure.

Costs for Inspired Living at Alpharetta

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Inspired Living at Alpharetta

Inspired Living at Alpharetta is a vibrant and innovative community that offers assisted living, memory care, and independent living options. Whether you are active and independent, need a little assistance, or require personalized memory care, you can be assured that we will help design a rewarding lifestyle that is uniquely yours and brings you joy.

Our vibrant community sits on lush scenic acres, conveniently located with easy access to Old Milton Parkway, GA 400, and Alpharettas exclusive restaurants and shopping. Purposefully designed with a variety of services and amenities, Inspired Living at Alpharetta features a fenced dog park, putting greens, swimming pool with tiki bar, breathtaking views and beautifully landscaped walking paths.

Enjoy fresh, chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room, or sip a cup of coffee in our bistro while enjoying stimulating conversations and forming new friendships. Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, engaging, homelike environment.

Map of Inspired Living at Alpharetta