Colonial Lakes Health Care

Reviews of Colonial Lakes Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Lakes Health Care

July 31, 2013

By Christy5

Colonial Lakes Health Care was not clean. It smelled. Every time we went in there, we would always smell urine and feces. It would knock you down when you walked in the door. The staff was kind of helpful, but sometimes, I just couldn't get a straight answer. We found out that they were keeping my mom and dad sedated. Whoever was complaining of the wheelchair, the would put them in this glass room and turn the air-condition really low which was freezing cold so that people were not moving and then they would put some blankets on them. My mom had actually been there and she said she actually saw the nurses hitting some people and I had some relative from out of town who came and visited and said that it was old slimy nursing home. It was awful. They were understaffed.

About Colonial Lakes Health Care

Colonial Lakes Health Care is a senior living provider in Winter Garden, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Colonial Lakes Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Colonial Lakes Health Care