Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Reviews of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

May 24, 2014

By zapo0559

I was here on a tour not too long ago. Apparently, the owners have changed and i was not pleased with the facility. The facility is new and has some nice technology concepts but these don't seem to be helpful for my 91 year old mother. The facility is one floor but is very confusing. The Residents were roaming around the entire place and seemed to not have direction when we were touring. It felt very "unhomey". Staff was nice, but i would not recommend it.

January 15, 2014

By lookin

I am early stages of dementia and know one day I will have to live out of my home. So I went to several Memory Care assisted living and found Ivy Ridge to be one of the most family oriented of the others. I went in the evening to see the real deal and the blonde went out of her way to help me and my daughter, she stopped giving medication to answer our questions and get us a water.

January 14, 2014

By goodformom

My mother lives within Ivy Ridge and LOVES it..... The living conditions are impeccable. I sometimes feel like she has adopted the caregivers as her own children and grandchildren, They treat her just like family. I would recommend Ivy Ridge for family or friends.

January 06, 2014

By Capri2000

Ivy ridge looks good on the surface but our experience was awful. Staff is not trained, residents are left to their own devices for hours at a time activities are. to consistent, nor are they person specific. They are more like kindergarten busy work. Staff interactions with residents are superficial and do not reflect standard dementia care standards. Be very careful of this facility.

July 30, 2013

By crusing

such a beautifull and high tech place .loved what I saw

July 10, 2013

By Janice10

My husband has been living in Ivy Ridge for a couple of months. The facility is brand new. He has a beautiful, airy and light room and I just feel like that's where he needs to be. They really care about the people. Some of the residents can play cards and bingo and some people always sleep but my husband is kind of in the middle and he walks a lot. They have TV and they do music and different things.

June 30, 2013

By hughes6062778

Our Mother has been a resident at Ivy Ridge since March after a hip replacement, she has dementia and has thrived since being a resident there. It is beautiful, the utmost clean plce for anyone to live I have ever seen. Check the foodthe staff and how happy and engaged the residnents are. AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!!

June 07, 2013

By Theresa6

Ivy Ridge was terrible. I went to the living quarters and where they feed the residents. They had staff smoking outside the door and smoke went into the dining area when the door is opened.
See all Memory Care reviews (16) See fewer reviews

Questions about Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

All staff are trained in dementia care with routine follow-up training

What programs or activities does Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Activities are scheduled 7 days per week, 9:00am - 8:00pm. We have several outings each month including lunches and museum trips. We incorporate Fit Minds into our programming and our residents help deliver Meals on Wheels twice a month.

Describe the neighborhood around Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are tucked back into a residential neighborhood behind an elementary school. It's quiet and relaxing for our residents.

Costs for Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Photos of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: LNS

About Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge

Located in northwest St. Petersburg, Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimers disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet individual needs and preferences.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function - a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden - to nutritious, chef-prepared dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure - we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment. Discover the difference we can make in your loved ones life - and in yours.

Map of Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge