Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Reviews of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

April 26, 2012

By commercesd

The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside when we arrived. My friend's mother's family has lived in the region for quite a while and they would like to stay in touch. We especially enjoyed the well manicured lawns and atmosphere of the grounds. My friend's mother loves to tend the garden and we could see that she would be impressed as well. The patio areas also had barbeques where they have hosted and private parties. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home. The communal areas we saw all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It looked like the residents were really enjoying living there. Outings scheduled included anything imaginable - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, to films, fine dining and theater. They also host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas have comfortable and decorative seating options. The private living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped and were beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them. It was clear that the staff at this facility provides understanding and attentive caregivers for the best care of its residents.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

June 29, 2015

It is beautiful and very upscale, but there is a significant buy-in to get in. Everything was beautiful about Glenridge, but much more expensive than any place we had seen. My parents are quite elderly -- 88 and 89. It seems to be more of a place where you would want to get in when you're more like 70s and just plan on staying there for the rest of your life. There are independent apartments, and they have even standalone villas. For those folks that could be independent and have plenty of money, it's really good if they would want to make the commitment just to stay there from when they are still very active and independent and then progress to assisted when that time would come. Their activities are wonderful. They have a performing arts center where they bring in sometimes national talents to perform for their residents. They take them around. They have physical activities, yoga, swimming, field trips, and special dining. They are by far the nicest place we have seen. Their assisted living and memory care availability is limited as far as the number of units available, but they have a lot of land, and they are expanding.

August 27, 2013

By Loving Couple

Glenridge has a wide variety of flexible plans, which we find very interesting. We like this facility. It seems quite nice and very comprehensive. We know people in this community and we visited them. What I like best about The Glenridge is its overall impression. Also I like that they have lots of activities going on and that they offer convenient transportation and so forth.

August 25, 2013

By Maggie11

The advantage of Glenridge was that it had a lot of living options. You could choose from probably a dozen different layouts. They had a main dining room. They had art classes and similar activities that others had. The disadvantage was that it was huge. It had like 365 residents. I would recommend them to others.

August 13, 2012

By Tallahassee Lassee

The caregivers at the Glenridge where my mom and dad are at are so above and beyond the bar. The activities director Karen (Carroll Center skilled nursing) wrote the OSU alumni and told them my dad was a cheerleeder in th 50's and they sent all kinds of memorabilia, and a plaque! The speech therapist Jo wrote me my dad could really use the ipad to communciate since he has trouble communicating with everyone due to a hemmoragic stroke. Medicare will not pay for it because he is in skilled nursing but he was really computer savy before the stroke and does respond well to techology. I am so grateful my parents are at the Glenridge, it has enabled them to have satisfying quality of life no matter the physical, or mental state they are in.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Refund Plans: 95% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance at 1% per mo. for 100 mos. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Also offer fee-for-service contract.

Map of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch