Bay Village of Sarasota Sarasota, FL

Reviews of Bay Village of Sarasota

Assisted Living Reviews for Bay Village of Sarasota

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Bay Village of Sarasota

April 20, 2015

We're going to Bay Village of Sarasota. We chose it because it's a continuing care facility. The staff had been very helpful. They had a variety -- studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom -- and we're going to start with independent living. They had a gym, a craft shop, a country store, card playing clubs, and a swimming pool.

February 21, 2015

By Kconway

My parents moved into Bay Village about 4 years ago. They are in an independent living apt. with a stunning view of Siesta Key. I can't say enough about Bay Village. The staff are lovely, the place is spotless. I've eaten in the dining room often and the food is good. There are plenty of activities: live performances, movies, bingo, bridge, exercise classes, ping pong, a computer room, plus a beautiful pool and hot tub. There is a library, a gift shop, a small grocery and a beauty salon on the premises. They have parties for Halloween, the Kentucky Derby etc. and my parents have made a number of friends. My dad still drives, but when he can no longer drive they have a shuttle to take residents to stores, doctors etc. I live in NYC and it gives me great peace of mind that my parents are in such a nice environment.

February 17, 2015

By LMRFEG

Excellent, highly regarded facility with service and community to match. My Mother has an Independent unit and is very happy, safe, and secure there and has made numerous friends and acquaintances. Gorgeous surroundings and grounds, with cheery, helpful staff and residents who truly care and take an interest in each other and their community. Both my Sisters family and I visit often, stay for dinner, and enjoy the facility. People move here to Live. Couldn't be more pleased.

November 10, 2014

By Dying mom

Horrible place. Lazy care givers. Mother received bed sores after being sent to the hospital by their inadequate care. She also fell while under their care. She was wearing a fall risk band. If you don't like someone. P, then this is the place for them.

April 29, 2014

I thought Bay Village was very nice. It was calm; it was clean. Everyone seemed to be happy to be there. I mostly dealt with the sales person; she was quite fine. We had a meal there, and the server was very nice. Overall, quite a good impression. We did go see a room. It's fine, a little bit small. I would recommend it to somebody who's looking for it.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Bay Village of Sarasota

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; 25% Refund after 3 years (Price: 71% of Entrance Fee) Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Bay Village of Sarasota