Consulate Health Care of Pensacola

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of Pensacola

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of Pensacola

October 09, 2013

By Mary Jo Reeves

I stayed at Consulate Health Care for a few weeks. The whole place was set up pretty good. They had a very large gym with all kinds of equipment and things to do. It was very comfortable. The room was okay. The attitude of the people that I had worked with was great. They had nurses for medication and temperature monitoring. I had physical therapist either in the room or in the gymnasium. If I needed help, they were there very quickly.

July 05, 2012

By Amendonza

My elderly mother in law with alzeihmers was put into this health "care" facility because of a wound on her hip. Her husband had to go EVERY DAY to feed her, because her roommate informed him she was not being fed. She had a catheter in, and it was not changed. She went into toxic shock, and had a seizure. Her personal belongings were constantly lost, and when asked about them no one was willing to offer assistance. I would seriously reccomend looking elsewhere.

May 31, 2012

By pancney

the nursing staff was fifty fifty qualified some nurses did not know how to handle dialysis ports. the rehability staff was the best part they know what they were doing and were able to get me onto my feet in less than a month. they were strong willed and did not take no for an answer which was what i need ed at the time. the building was divided into two sections one was a nursing home for the elderly and handicapped and the other was a live in rehab facility. the worst part was the food.

About Consulate Health Care of Pensacola

Consulate Health Care of Pensacola is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of Pensacola for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of Pensacola