Memorial Manor

Reviews of Memorial Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Memorial Manor

April 09, 2014

By Independent #13

I was at Memorial Manor for rehab. The facility was clean, food was excellent and 99% of the staff were very caring people. The rehab providers were the best! My only criticism is some of the staff were very lax.....no rules! My ID bracelet fell off after a few days, and I was told to put it in the drawer. Not one person ever checked it again. Unfortunately, the medications were given haphazardly also! I was given the wrong meds more than once. My roomate needed a pain pill and it was given to me instead. She suffered for another hour, before they realized their mistake. To me this is unexceptable. I am glad to be home after my stay. The noise level at night was almost unbearable. Complaints mostly fell on deaf ears. Maybe that is why they didn't notice!

November 28, 2013

By Sheryl3

Memorial Manor was amazing. It was clean and it didn't smell. Everybody that took care of him was really nice. They had a counselor who talked to me and she was amazing. She was very informative and she took her time to have small talks with the patients to be familiarized with them. I thought it was really nice. When he needed a wheelchair or anything, they were right there. It was a pretty good experience.

November 23, 2013

By Thanke You r

Yo estuve hospitalizad en ese centro de rehabilitación y tuve la oportunidad de observar muchas cosas. El centr en términos generales realiza muchos esfuerzos para ofrecer un excelente imagen de atención y servicio.la única observación que ya hago' es que los pacientes deben estar mental mente despiertos para defenderse de cualquier situación que consideren como un acto de injusticia y sepan a quien solicitar para hacer la denuncia, también estar pendiente de la medicación que están tomando. Yo entiendo que el cuerpo de asistentes de enfermeras esta sobre cargado de trabajo, sin embargo es muy importante que entiendan las prioridades ya que hay muchos pacientes que no pueden valerse por si mismos y la atención que requieren no es del agado de la asistente.La alimentación es excelente . El cuidado de limpieza de las habitaciones es muy deficiente.El personal de rehabilitación se excelente de mucho calor humano,servicial y profecional. Las enfermeras excelentes atendiendo a sus pacientes

September 01, 2011

By Sandy Deen

My mother stayed here for one month. I noticed that it was clean and each staff member was always helpful and friendly. Whenever I asked for an update on my mother, someone would go and find her chart and go over everything with me. When it came time to take mom home, everyone was waving to her and saying, "Bye, my friend." It was like I was rolling out Betty White!

Services and Amenities of Memorial Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Memorial Manor

Memorial Manor is a senior living provider in Pembroke Pines, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Memorial Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Memorial Manor