Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center

August 14, 2015

By tcsgator

TERRIBLE!!!! Dirty, dirty, dirty! My mother in law was here for about 1 week before she was taken to hospital by ambulance because these people were giving her so many medicines that she was constantly drugged up and all of her electrolytes were out of whack. I honestly think they would have killed her if she had stayed there any longer. Most, not all, but most of the caregivers (wouldn't call them nurses, most days there was only one RN on staff) were very uncaring and didn't want to even take the time to speak with you. DO NOT go here!!!!

April 13, 2015

By Connie Hemmingway

We sent my mother here for rehab after the hospital stay, she has Parkinsons and this facility specializes in a program, something called LSVT, that is specific rehab/recovery for folks with Parkinsons, strokes, nuerological issues, etc. They did a fantastic job getting my mother "back on her feet", the facility was beautiful, the staff were all friendly and the food was also very good.

Services and Amenities of Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center

Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Palm City, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center