Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

July 29, 2015

By Unknownnnn

This is the absolute worse place on the earth to put your family. My relative went in with clean unarmed skin and started getting pressure ulcers and bedsores and broken down skin. The staff if extremely rude and so is administration!!! Worst experience ever!!!!!!! And they have a large amount of roaches in the beds, flours and drawers

October 25, 2013

By Gracey601

I had a great experience at this facility. They cared for my Mom like she was their Mom. I would definately recommend this facility to others.

January 06, 2012

By Hank1

My grandfather was admitted at this facility after a mild stroke for rehabiitation. The staff was very freindly and understanding of our very large family as all of us came to visit. The speak therapist they brought in was great. My grandfather was also appreciative of the daily activities. I personally liked the staff that was assigned to him. He was a very big man and they did everything possible to both help him, but keep him comfortable and even brought in special equipment to accomodate his size. Overall I felt he was in gods hands at this facility. I would recommend to a friend.

August 01, 2011

This facility is pretty clean and kept up.I feel they have'nt done all they should for my friend .

Services and Amenities of Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center