Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers

Reviews of Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers

Nursing Home Reviews for Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers

March 27, 2015

By many animals

Looks okay, but the care is average! Only 1 nurses station on 2nd floor, the rest of the floors do not have staff on them alot of the time. Doors are self lock, so residents often times lock their self out of their room, with no one to let them in. No place to park!!!!!!!! Vomit and fecal matter has been left in the common areas for several hours before being cleaned up! Theft is a problem. The food is awful! I would stay away, much better facilites in the area.

April 01, 2014

My mother is OK there at Commons at Orlando Lutheran. They take care of her. It’s not the best, but at least it’s good. I’m satisfied with the care. When you get in, you will see that everything is clean and neat. You can see everybody on the floor in there. The staff -- they’re really nice, and they come to me right away. They'll let me know how my mom is doing. They almost know us. We usually go every single day. They try to put my mom with the same person; they don’t switch a lot. There are a few staff assigned to my mom. They know my mom, and they know already what to do with her.

Services and Amenities of Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers

Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers for more details on services and rates.

Map of Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers