Avante at Melbourne

Reviews of Avante at Melbourne

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante at Melbourne

November 30, 2015

By Solhia

The facility is ok but the good is really bad, small portions and most of the time cold, today was the worst the dinner dad just chili and tangerine , when the patients and family complaint the said the reson was the truck is no coming until Wednesday , today is Monday and they don't have even bread , what the patients have for lunch or dinner tomorrow , the answer was "they don't know " the manager is on vacations

July 29, 2014

Avante was supposed to be a five-star facility; however, I got put in a room that was like a closet. What they had done is take a single room and put two beds in it. It had not been refinished. I was right by the common area, the door was open and the woman next to me was a screamer. I was told when I got there that night that I didn't need to worry about it because I was going to be moved in the morning. However, when the morning staff came on, she said that that's not true because this was the only bed they had available at that time. I did not feel safe in this facility because my bed was a gurney and they did not believe in side rails for beds. For most of the night, they had the bathroom closed off with a chair in front of it. The bathroom was not really appropriate for someone using a walker. It was small and disgusting and we shared it with a room next to us. That one bathroom was shared by four people and that was not cool. That place was awful. It was supposed to be a five-star facility, but I would never ever recommend anybody to go there. I got out of there really quickly.

About Avante at Melbourne

Avante at Melbourne is a senior living provider in Melbourne, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante at Melbourne for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante at Melbourne