Cypress Cove

Reviews of Cypress Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Cypress Cove

June 26, 2012

By Bella M.

My aunt was a resident at the Inn at Cypress Cove for a number of years and was very happy there. If you are looking for a high-quality assisted living facility in southwest Florida, you cannot go wrong with the Inn at Cypress Cove. In addition to a variety of independent living options and a skilled nursing facility at the Lodge, Cypress Cove offers an absolutely wonderful assisted living facility at the Inn. The grounds and the facility itself are gorgeous and immaculately maintained. The staff was always very pleasant, friendly, and helpful. When her health deteriorated and she transitioned to the Lodge, she was still readily available for visits with her friends from the Inn. Although she had been initially reluctant to move into the Inn, neither she nor any family members ever regretted the decision. I understand that decisions regarding care for elderly family members can be very sensitive and emotionally trying, but facilities such as the Inn at Cypress Cove make these types of decisions much easier for everyone involved. If you are wrestling with these issues, I highly recommend a visit to the Inn so you can decide whether this is the place that meets your needs or the needs of your family member.

June 24, 2011

By NevinCrescent

My aunt was a resident at The Inn of Cypress Cove at Health Park and I visited her there often. Her unit was lovely and quite luxurious. The staff was always very helpful and eager to please. My aunt loved to eat and she often raved about the quality of the food. Although she usually ate in the dining room, she did sometimes prepare snacks or breakfast in her unit, taking advantage of the mini-refrigerator in her unit. If she was feeling under the weather and preferred not to eat in the dining room, room service was delivered to her unit with her menu selections. All of the grounds and the buildings at Cypress Cove are meticulously maintained and very attractive. The facility is located in an area that is basically adjacent to the Lee Memorial Health Park hospital and could not be more convenient in terms of nearby doctors' offices of all types. If you are looking for an assisted living facility in Fort Myers, Florida, you should definitely visit The Inn of Cypress Cove. I doubt that you will be disappointed in what you find available there.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Cypress Cove

October 27, 2016

By Larry512055

Cypress Cove was fresh, new, exciting, clean, and affordable.

August 24, 2016

By Dale O.

We went to Cypress Cove. It was beautiful and the best known one in the Fort Myers area. It was $6,000 a month, which was on the high end. Their price was higher than anyone else in town, but the amenities were beautiful. People who I had spoken with in my doctor’s office waiting room loved it there.

June 05, 2016

By VSP

In 2012 I helped my parents find a continuing care community that would fit their lifestyle and need for an active social life. The care and attention shown during our tour and fact finding at Cypress Cove was the best of the communities we visited. While my parents were in the independent living part of the campus, they did both have a need to temporarily transition to skilled nursing. It was refreshing to see the consistency of caring and attentiveness given during their time in skilled. My father has since passed, but my mother continues to enjoy a very active social life with the various clubs, activities and trips. The entire team at Cypress Cove displays a "happy to help you" attitude and demeanor with each and every resident. Everything about the community is 5 star through and through.

September 29, 2015

By Betty105901950

The lady who showed us around Cypress Cove Senior Living was wonderful. She was so attentive and so informative. We really liked her. The food was wonderful. The rooms were not perfect, but they were pretty nice.

July 28, 2015

I visited Cypress Cove. I thought it was homey, it was nicely kept up, and the staff seemed very nice. It was just a very good facility. Everybody there seemed very happy. They had everything there, e.g., they have a crafts room and a card room. It is a facility that I would have chosen, but because of my condition, I would not be acceptable. I looked at the rooms, and we ate there; everything was excellent. The dining set-up was very nice. It was just like a country club.

December 15, 2014

By Claire16

We loved Cypress Cove. It was very clean, and the people were very nice. It’s a bit costly, and that is always an issue to buy into these with nothing in return when you have to buy your residence. We liked it very much; there was no issue with it except the cost. They were very pleasant, cordial, and informative. I had a list of questions, and there were no problems in answering the questions. We were quite impressed. There is a couple of different dining rooms -- one for the assisted living people and one for independent at this point. The dining room appeared clean; they had a regular dining room, and then they had a luncheon area where you could go more casually. It would have a nice view, and I can’t say enough about it; we just like everything. They claim they have a wonderful culinary staff, and the couple of residents that we saw said, "you’re going to love it here. The food is delicious.".

July 31, 2014

By Ray16

Cypress Cove was near Healthpark which is a hospital here in town. It is probably about 10 or 15 years old. I like the way the person I talked to presented herself. She gave me a lot of information on what's available and pricing and how to go about it. I went to one of the rooms that are available and the types of rooms that they have available which were very nice. Everything about the facility was very nice. The rooms were good. They could be furnished but on the norm, they were unfurnished but the rooms were a decent size and they were very nicely done. There were some card games and then they had a small library. They had a function computer area and they had a nice, big courtyard in the back of the facility that they could be outdoors.

July 29, 2014

I am in Cypress Cove and it is unbelievable. It is a five-star independent/assisted living. The food is restaurant style where you order off a menu, and it is delicious. It is like being on a cruise that doesn't sail. They have all kinds of card games: bridge, poker, or any card games and so forth. They have Bocce and shuffle board. They have a library, a bank, and a salon here. I mean, there is nothing that you have that we don't have here. Really, it is fantastic. We have two restaurants. The rooms have been renovated completely. The kitchens and the bathrooms all have granite countertops. It is all brand new carpeting. I got a two-bedroom apartment, which is a decent size, with two walk-in closets. They have all different sized apartments here; one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms. Right now, there is a waiting list because there are a lot of new people coming in. It is very nice. The workers are very polite, very efficient. All the waiters working here are high school or college kids. Then, they have some permanent staff, so it is neat. They are all dressed appropriately. I have recommended this place to a number of my friends, if they want to come, because it is not cheap.

June 30, 2014

By Caring86919250

I looked at Cypress Cove. It was really beautiful. They have quite a few activities. The staff was very friendly, very accommodating, very anxious. It's very expensive. So far, it would be acceptable.

September 12, 2012

By mroca1214

I was first introduced to Cypress Cove last December when I was asked to sing at their church's Christmas service. Since then I have been working with them quite a bit! Cypress Cove is both a Retirement home/community and an assisted living facility. The work I do there has me working very closely with both the staff and the residents. The staff are wonderful! They are incredibly helpful and you can tell how much they care about their residents. They have frequent programs to keep their residents having fun (like bingo and board game nights) as well as the programs that I do (singing short programs of opera). I've only been in two of their many buildings (one of the assisted living buildings and their big hall) but they are both very nice and, from what I can tell by the cheerful attitudes of the other residents, they all love the facility.

September 12, 2012

By MariaR

The physical premises of Cypress Cove are beautiful. The staff is deeply caring and knowledgeable. I was impressed with their willingness to design special projects for their residents with my college students. I was also impressed with the range of activities provided to the residents.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (15) See fewer reviews

About Cypress Cove

Cypress Cove is a senior living provider in Fort Myers, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Cypress Cove for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cypress Cove