Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

February 14, 2015

By Caroleulyn

Do Not Put Your Loved One In This Place. My dad went into the NH in Sept 2014 he only lived 13 days He developed pneumonia from an intestinal perforation they caused from blood thinner injections in the abdomen. I questioned the nurses for 4 days about him swelling and having difficulty breathing On the day he passed away I asked for an ambulance to be called for 2 hours I finally have the nurse an ultimatum you call now or I will When my dad was transported to the hospital he was found to have pnuemonia and intentional perforation which he did not have when he was transferred from the hospital to the unsung home 13 days before He lived about 6 and half hours at the hospital then passed away due to their negligence

April 17, 2014

By Mr. Nadreau

When my husband had to be admitted to Rehab and then Long time care, I researched and visited several Nursing Homes within a 25 mile radius and found that Broward Nursing & Rehab Center had the cleanest and most professional caring staff for my husband. Although it is 25 miles from our home in Coral Springs, I chose Broward Nursing and Rehab rather than choosing one closer and more convenient to our home. My husband owned Nursing Homes up in Connecticut and he always told me what to look for in a good Nursing Home. Does it smell when you go inside? What does the menu look like and be sure to check the kitchen and refrigerator out. What kind of activities do they have? Is the staff (Receptionist, CNA's, Nurses, social workers caring and friendly? Are they interested in the residents? When you show up unexpectedly, is the care the same as your normal Saturday and Sunday visits? Are they observant and notice when a resident may need medical attention or medicine adjusted? After almost three years, the answer to all the above is "yes!" My husband and I both have adjusted and I do get to bring him home two or three times a month via TOPS vans who transport my husband in his wheelchair to and from the Nursing Home. It has been an adjustment neither of us ever expected to go through and we are grateful Broward Nursing and Rehab are a caring home and unlike a lot of Nursing Homes I have seen.

Services and Amenities of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center