Coral Trace Health Care

Reviews of Coral Trace Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Coral Trace Health Care

February 16, 2015

By carndog64

will start with the rehabilation portion of this facility was good and they cared and did their jobs well, now here is the bad part. If you can not be there to check on the care for your loved one WATCH OUT. Their is a Dr Nassiff that prescribes meds as he pleases against the health surrogates wishes. They drug patients and put them in the hallway if they have memory health issues, I gues this is how they treat dementia. PATHECTIC Ring the bell for help and it could be 5 minutes, 15 minutes or no one comes at all. Seating when you come to visit is non-existent. Wound care is nonexistent along with just plain being rough to the Elderly. This is a POOR POOR FACILITY

July 29, 2013

By William11

My father has been in Coral Trace nursing home for two weeks now. It seems to be a nice facility. The location, for us, is very close. It is only 3 to 4 miles or so for me and my sister-in-law. They seem to be nice in their caring also. Their staff is nice and they are very helpful and informative. My sister-in-law and I go over there to visit my father everyday and there is always somebody around. Also a couple of thing that we asked about got done right away, like my father had no television in a semi-private room, but they got him a television right away. Everything seems to be going good there.

Services and Amenities of Coral Trace Health Care

About Coral Trace Health Care

Coral Trace Health Care is a senior living provider in Cape Coral, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Coral Trace Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Coral Trace Health Care