Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

February 08, 2015

Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center had unfriendly staff, and they did not keep appointments. Their amenities were very nice. I was impressed with the renovation of the facility. It was very attractive and very clean, but I was negatively impressed with the unfriendliness of the staff and the fact that the director did not show up for an appointment with me. They need to improve their customer relation.

December 24, 2014

By NThorn

While the physical therapist, social worker, and nurse's aides were very nice, the skilled nurses were not. They were rude and dismissive to me and my family. They did not seem to want to be bothered with any of our concerns or questions. I understand many of these facilities are understaffed, however, the nurses did not seem to like their job or have compassion for the patients. I was relieved to get my father out of there.

May 11, 2012

By ms caresalot

Under staffed , does not follow whom to call in emergency. Leaves paitents unattended to long, does not offer drinks when they do finally check on a patient, especially when they can not reach for themselves, which causes severe dehydration and excess hospitalization.

Services and Amenities of Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center

Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center is a senior living provider in Millsboro, Delaware that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center