Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

June 20, 2012

By Not happy1

I'm sure this place isn't the worst of the worst, but the staff just didn't seem to care much. Whether it was making sure my relative had daily rehab, getting the proper nutrition or hydration, or simply responding to her alarm, it was a fight every single time. Of greatest concern was both her dehydration and their failure to recognize that as such, as well as a failure to diagnose what was causing her pain. I think this place might be fine if you are going for something relatively simple and have enough faculties to speak up, without the fear that you are going to be mistreated as a result. We had a friend who did rehab for a replaced knee here, and she did well. But she was all together in a much better state in the first place. If you need more attention and a better quality of care, this isn't the place for you. We finally ended up moving my relative.

December 07, 2011

By somberrose

My grandfather was sent to Greentree Manor in Waterford, CT after a three month stay at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. It was a welcoming building with friendly staff that got him settled into his room. His private room was large and had a beautiful view of the outdoor garden area. There was also a large, clean, and fresh smelling dining area that residents and family members could use to eat, play games, or just lounge and talk without being isolated in a private room. My grandfather was treated with respect and dignity. He had been going through a very traumatic experience, having been through surgery which left him in physical and emotional agony. No matter how often he got confused, or needed things repeated and shown to him again and again, the staff from the in-house doctor to the reception/administrative workers demonstrated familiarity with his condition and understanding. He only stayed at Greentree Manor for a little over a week before having to return to the hospital (his return was unrelated to his care, but due fully to his condition post-surgery), but the kindness and expertise of Greentree Manor's staff will not be forgotten by my family.

Services and Amenities of Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Waterford, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab