The Verandas

Reviews of The Verandas

Assisted Living Reviews for The Verandas

September 14, 2017

By el_kanon

I have seen this facility evolve over the last few years into a very comfortable home. So many improvements from the artwork and new gazebo to the staff and security. All have been upgraded and the facility both looks and feel great! The administrator is very caring and kind and I would feel very comfortable having my loved one in this facility.

September 14, 2017

By MPatton

I have been visiting The Veranda's at Wheatridge for the past two years and I have to say how much it has improved! The overall appearance of the buildings is so much better than it used to be. The staff are caring and well trained and it has been a pleasure to watch it transform into a home for the folks who live there. I look forward to my visits there.

August 14, 2014

By kaylaincolorado

Terrible place, was not impressed with it, It has a funny smell and the residents don't look very happy. They looked bored and sad. Some of the residents were needing help and the staff ignored them. I made my tour quick and left! I won't be leaving my parent there!

Costs for The Verandas

Photos of The Verandas

Services and Amenities of The Verandas

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2304RB

About The Verandas

It is our goal to create and provide a safe home-like environment for each of our residents and Super Caregivers. The way we provide this environment is by making our communities beautiful, clean and delivering “WOW” experiences.

Our SUPER Caregivers are committed to providing the following to our residents:

• Delivering “WOW” Experiences
  • Communicating
  • Creating a Home-Like Environment
  • Being a SUPER Caregiver
  • Creating Fun, Smiles and Laughter

At The Verandas Assisted Living, we provide the following assisted living services

• Three meals daily
  • 24 hour care
  • Life enhancing activities
  • Regular wellness checks by RN
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Housekeeping and linen service
  • Cable television
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming
  • Medication administration
  • Laundry service
  • Escort to meals and activities
  • Assistance with ambulation and transfers
  • Incontinence care

We realize the importance of caring for your loved one in our assisted living community. Our goal is to provide the best care and service to all of our residents as if they are our own parents. In order to provide what we call “WOW” Care and service, we take the time to hire and train the best “Super Caregivers”. We call our employees “Super Caregivers” because they are the most caring and compassionate people in the world.

Map of The Verandas