Clear Creek Care Center

Clear Creek Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Clear Creek Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Clear Creek Care Center

October 25, 2013

Clear Creek Care Center is a nursing home that is small and very intimate. It seems like the patients there would have one on one care with their staff. What I liked about this facility is that instead of having curtains divide for the shared rooms, they are now building wall to separate the patients and that made it almost an independent room. The rooms were nice and comfortable. I love the way they have pets roam around and I think that helps with the seniors living there. The food is very good. What I did not like about this facility is that it's located in an old neighborhood and I wasn't really sure about that part of town.

Services and Amenities of Clear Creek Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Clear Creek Care Center

Clear Creek Care Center is a senior living provider in Westminster, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Clear Creek Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clear Creek Care Center