Clear Creek Care Center

Clear Creek Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Clear Creek Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Clear Creek Care Center

September 16, 2015

My father is in Clear Creek, and we like that one very much. We've had very good experience with it, so I would rank it very highly. They have lots of activities. My father doesn't always choose to participate in them, but he has the option. They also have trips. He has been there three years now. The staff is fantastic, and the accommodation is excellent. He had trouble with a roommate, and they made a switch right away. We're very satisfied, and he is happy and comfortable. He likes the food; he's a meat-potatoes kind of guy, and that's what they have.

July 30, 2014

My husband was Clear Creek Care Center and it was an average facility. It's clean and the dining area has tables and tablecloth and centerpieces although the food could be improved on. The staff were all fine. They do have entertainment, parties, and all kinds of things. I would recommend this as a starting out place for nursing care.

October 25, 2013

Clear Creek Care Center is a nursing home that is small and very intimate. It seems like the patients there would have one on one care with their staff. What I liked about this facility is that instead of having curtains divide for the shared rooms, they are now building wall to separate the patients and that made it almost an independent room. The rooms were nice and comfortable. I love the way they have pets roam around and I think that helps with the seniors living there. The food is very good. What I did not like about this facility is that it's located in an old neighborhood and I wasn't really sure about that part of town.

About Clear Creek Care Center

Clear Creek Care Center is a senior living provider in Westminster, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Clear Creek Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clear Creek Care Center