Brookdale El Camino

Reviews of Brookdale El Camino

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale El Camino

October 25, 2012

By vbran601

I think they are wonderful in helping my grandfather in every way. Very respectful and courteous staff who make me feel at home when I am there to. They offer many great programs and oportunities for my grandfather. They are also offer privacy, which is very nice.

October 22, 2012

We really liked Wynwood, but they don't accept Medicaid

February 16, 2012

By ladybug2

The staff is tremendous! They care about their residents and their needs. They are always very polite and courteous. They always put a smile on my great aunts face. They are very nice to guests as well, and have complimentary guest meals for visitors. Their food is of great quality and not as bad as the nursing homes. They are able to accomodate most living situations and what the resident needs in order to feel comfortable and to get around. The facilities include a patio, plenty of ample parking, computers, phones television,an emergency call system in case your loved one needs help and noone is around. The only thing I didn't like is they really don't have no outside area like a park or a grassy area with benches for the residents to enjoy the outdoors. They do have balconies though that if you are on a high enough floor you can view some of the outskirts of Pueblo and see the outline of the mountains.

Photos of Brookdale El Camino

Services and Amenities of Brookdale El Camino

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale El Camino

Brookdale El Camino provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our location is in a quiet and residential area; Gazebo patio; Brookdale Traveler's club to Las Vegas and New Mexico; 5-7 activities per day

Map of Brookdale El Camino