Sunrise at Cherry Creek

251 S. Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO 80246
Sunrise at Cherry Creek (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 178 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise at Cherry Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Cherry Creek

January 06, 2017

By Kelly823156

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was the place that I liked the least, but the staff was fantastic. The rooms were small. It is located right on one of the busiest streets in Denver, Colorado Boulevard, so it is not ideal.

November 19, 2016

By Janet337470

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was very nice, and the staff was all so pleasant. The rooms looked fine, and each person could decorate their rooms if they want to. They all looked friendly and very nice.

November 13, 2016

By Melissa420832

We really like the inside of Sunrise at Cherry Creek's building. It's fairly new, the rooms were nice, and it looked kind of like a hotel. We liked that it was small, that there was a concierge so my dad can't just walk out and nobody would know, and they have some nice places to sit. The only thing we didn't like about it was that it was on a very busy intersection like the sun room is on a very busy street, so it's noisy, and the balconies which were very nice were also very noisy. But we really liked it, and it was actually our favorite out of all the places we've visited. We liked everything except for the outdoors.

November 08, 2016

By Diana573727

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was my favorite, but getting there was just horrible because the traffic was terrible. When it snows, I wouldn’t be able to get to my mom, so that was the only drawback. I loved everyone there. I loved Todd and the executive team. They were so helpful and very caring people. Their staff has been there for 5 to 10 years, so that’s a good sign. I would put my mom in there if it was easy to get to her. It looks like a hotel. The rooms are nice and roomy. Everyone knows everyone, and the residents seem happy. They come and go. A lot of them take bikes out, ride it, and come back, so it’s almost like independent-living for some of them. I was very impressed.

July 02, 2016

By Wendy601845

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was very nice, but they did not have the right-sized unit. It was very lovely; however, the guy who was trying to sell us was pressuring us. He was too friendly for me.

June 17, 2016

By Steve351104

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was a nicely appointed place, very large, and had lots of people and staff. Everything looked to be well cared for. What I didn't particularly like about it was the sort of corporate feeling that it had because I had two salespeople talking to me about it. I just felt that the people in the sales office were a little bit more geared toward sales. It just didn't have as friendly an appeal as the couple of other places I went to. I thought the people were nice. It was a very large building and there were lots of people there. It just wasn't my favorite overall.

March 26, 2016

By Ina3

Sunrise at Cherry Creek was very warm and welcoming. The staff takes a lot of time to answer our questions, gives us tours, and are just very aware of the type of problems my mother is having and give us information on how their facility addresses those kinds of concern. Her room is very clean, bright and open, spacious and comfortable, and on a corner room with plenty of very nice views. Normally, they furnish the rooms, but we were able to furnish her room with her furniture, which makes it much more comfortable for her. The meals are very well balanced, taste excellent, and nice-size nice portions. The servers are very good and very attentive. The have a multitude of activities every day - like arts and crafts, singing, guest speakers, and a mobile library - that happen about the same time each afternoon or after lunch. My mother is impressed because she can relate to the lectures and activities. She is enjoying that part of it. They have something going on non-stop, and when she goes to bed at night, she is exhausted because there are so many things to do. There are plenty of options and choices. Everything they do is exceptional. They also have a lot of outside medical services like therapists, nurses, and social workers.

October 27, 2015

By Shannon11

Sunrise was very social, cozy, and upscale. The rooms are nice and spacious. They have lots of activities, there’s a social hour, and they seemed really involved.

August 31, 2015

We have placed dad at Sunrise at Cherry Creek. I think it has been really good for him. It’s clean and very personal, and they involve him in activities. They’ve taken good care of him.

July 03, 2015

Generally, the staff is good at Sunrise at Cherry Creek. I think some of the aides need more training. The rooms and apartments are very good. The food is good, but the service is poor. I do not think they pay attention, and I do not think their staff is used to serving people. Security is very good.

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

June 19, 2015

By comom

My husband was at Sunrise at Cherry Creek, and it was lovely. I am dealing with cancer, and I couldn't go see him everyday as I had then, and so I moved him closer to other relatives in Kansas. Had I not been ill, he would have stayed where he was. It was a lovely community. His room was perfect for him; it met all of his needs. The dining area was a lovely restaurant. It was very nice, and the food was very good. There were lots of choices, and it was just very nicely done. There were probably four activities a day -- lots of things going on, lots of social interactions, parties. They take them out to eat, so there was a lot going on.

May 31, 2015

By Caring105631950

I like the cleanliness the most at Sunrise at Cherry Creek and the attitude of the people that are there. The people that are living there all seemed very happy. The staff seemed to be very organized and knowledgeable. The rooms have bathrooms. I would recommend the facility.

May 02, 2015

By David106109450

The staff at Sunrise at Cherry Creek were nice and helpful, but it's hard to find parking down there. When we were there, they were just doing some exercises, and they were having a birthday party as well. Overall, the facility is good.

April 17, 2015

We pick Sunrise for my mom because I feel like the design, and the settings are especially good, warm, and not institutional. The food is pretty good, but my mom thinks it is average because she's picky. They give you some choices, and we don't have any complaints about the food. Everybody is really pleasant. The rooms and the dining area are very nice. The grounds are pretty big, but they are well maintained. There are offers for her to go out of the facility to museums and things. There are opportunities for games, church services, and lectures.

May 29, 2014

By Carey1

Sunrise of Cherry Creek is a great facility. They were all very friendly and very welcoming. They offered lots of information. The rooms were a great size, but it was just too far out of our budget. We were not able to see their activities, but they do have a list of activities. I liked the environment. It was a very welcoming atmosphere that would be pleasant to live in.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise at Cherry Creek

• Dining Extra: All Day Dining

• Features Extra: Library

• Diabetic
  • Low Salt

• Staff Patient Ratio: We Staff According To The Acuity Of The Individual Resident
  • Pets: Yes