Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Reviews of Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

May 18, 2012

By TomClarence

The lobby is a simple, yet tasteful thing. I met several staff members through our tour of the facility and grounds. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I was surprised to see the residents privately telling me that their community was great. The garden out back was a really nice atmosphere. We're excited to have grandma nearby, without the worry of us having to be on call to take care of her. That has been very time consuming and stressful. I understand there are visiting hours so that I can go see her after class or before work on the weekends. We all look forward to her new living experience. I got to see the living quarters that she will be occupying for the rest of her life. The room is nice and has a peaceful view. The area is quiet and serene. There is a bike trail right behind the center so on nice days she can go for a walk. With her living close to us, we can all still visit often and look forward to it.

About Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc