Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Reviews of Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

July 24, 2013

By Kristine3

I chose Holly Heights because it had a 5-star rating at the time and that meant a lot to me. I felt that the admissions person really bent herself backward to help me out and got me admitted there because I was Medicaid pending. There were a lot of open hearts in that facility and I felt that, that was one of the reasons that I recovered as well as I have so far. I was there because I needed to recover from my surgery and I was undergoing cancer treatment. I have different dietary restrictions and I cannot take processed food. They gave me access to the kitchen so I can prepare my own meals and that was a huge benefit. I also require a clean environment and I could not tolerate the current cleaning supplies they're using which is toxic and dangerous. I found a line of nontoxic, unscented cleaning supplies for them that does the job better than anything they've ever used anyway and was safer for the cleaning crew and the residents. That's what they're currently using now. The director, Janet did a good job of trying to make changes that were better for everybody. I think she did a lot to make things happen for everybody there. They went green basically.

May 18, 2012

By TomClarence

The lobby is a simple, yet tasteful thing. I met several staff members through our tour of the facility and grounds. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I was surprised to see the residents privately telling me that their community was great. The garden out back was a really nice atmosphere. We're excited to have grandma nearby, without the worry of us having to be on call to take care of her. That has been very time consuming and stressful. I understand there are visiting hours so that I can go see her after class or before work on the weekends. We all look forward to her new living experience. I got to see the living quarters that she will be occupying for the rest of her life. The room is nice and has a peaceful view. The area is quiet and serene. There is a bike trail right behind the center so on nice days she can go for a walk. With her living close to us, we can all still visit often and look forward to it.

Services and Amenities of Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc

Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holly Heights Nursing Home Inc