The Village at Sydney Creek

Reviews of The Village at Sydney Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Sydney Creek

December 30, 2015

By Melanie13

I like the staff, the facility, and the care my uncle is getting at The Village. He has been there for two months, and I’m very happy with where he is now. He is safe there.

July 31, 2015

By Mary114758250

I thought that Sydney Creek (The Village at Sydney Creek) was very high quality. I was very impressed, and we were very happy with the organization. We were going to actually place my mom there. Their dining area and food were very high quality. The rooms were really wonderful and definitely very spacious. They had activities like music and art, and they had a community gathering time, which was wonderful. My mom enjoyed that. I liked that they were highly knowledgeable about the process of Alzheimer's and dementia. They had a very highly skilled facility list of 5-1 ratio of caregivers, and they had many activities that were very patient-oriented and individually-oriented. It was just overall exceptional facility.

Services and Amenities of The Village at Sydney Creek

About The Village at Sydney Creek

The Village at Sydney Creek is a senior living provider in San Luis Obispo, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Sydney Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Sydney Creek