Sky Park Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Sky Park Gardens

March 27, 2013

By jennkaylin

Other

My both grandparents stayed at sky park garden they were being treated neglected and were not well taken care of.My grandfather went missing they pay no attention to him when he left the sky park garden the alarm didnt even go off and it was night time when this happened the nurse knew he wanted to leave since early why didnt they keep watch on him.That night he went he never came back he was found in the dead later at 1am.I couldnt believe this how my grandfather is dead and this sky park gardens didnt even do there job.It's crazy because there open after this all happend they should be shout down for how they cant not do there job right.I would never put my grandparents into assisted living place like this awful one.They dont care at all of what happend to my grandpa.I dont at all recommened this place.

Costs for Sky Park Gardens

Photos of Sky Park Gardens

Services and Amenities of Sky Park Gardens

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Sky Park Gardens

Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA. Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.

Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living provides meals for residents.

Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.

Sky Park Gardens is close by a shopping areas.

Map of Sky Park Gardens