Estar Residential Care

Services and Amenities of Estar Residential Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197608612

About Estar Residential Care

Estar Residential Care offers residents independent living options and daily support services. We offer private and semi private rooms. On-going assessments of the residents needs to include assistance with medication management, showers, dressing and grooming.

In–house visits from physicians and nurse visits. Stimulating activities to keep residents engaged. Housekeeping, laundry services and homemade meals to accommodate all dietary needs. Highly trained staff that works hard to meet the needs of each resident.

Map of Estar Residential Care