New Sunrise Retirement Care Home
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for New Sunrise Retirement Care Home in Newark, California
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of New Sunrise Retirement Care Home in Newark, California
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 19200536
About New Sunrise Retirement Care Home in Newark, California
New Sunrise Retirement Care Home is a board and care home with a maximum 6-bed capacity. New Sunrise Retirement Care Home is located in Newark, California.
We offer a relaxing home environment and the highest quality care for your loved ones. We help our residents enjoy a comfortable, active and affordable lifestyle in a warm and safe surrounding. Our residents will not only enjoy the ambiance of the indoor and outdoor but also the exuberance of the outdoors. Our experienced and dedicated caregivers are trained to serve your loved ones with a great deal of attention and utmost family care.
New Sunrise Retirement Care Home has private and semi-private bedrooms to make any resident feel right at home. We invite you to come and visit our warm and friendly retirement residence to see for yourself why our residents are so happy at their “Home Away From Home”.
Our Services and Amenities:
- 24 hour professional care
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
- Personalized individual attention
- Comfortable family room with cable TV
- Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
- Medication management program
- Family owned and operated by a 30 years in experienced Registered Nurse
Our residents are treated with respect and dignity. We believe in promoting feelings of self-respect. We endeavor to create at truly caring assisted living facility for that important member of your family.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone and or email. Thank you and God Bless.Get Costs
Map of New Sunrise Retirement Care Home
Senior Living Communities near Alameda County, CA
Senior Living Communities near Newark, CA
Other Senior Care in Newark, CA
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
- Assisted Living or In-Home Care?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- Cost of Assisted Living
- How to Pay for Assisted Living
- How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost
- Tips on Moving to Assisted Living