Brookdale North Fremont

Reviews of Brookdale North Fremont

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale North Fremont

September 12, 2015

By Alfred5

It was very spacious and very clean. The staff was nice, but my mom did not visit Brookdale; I visited Brookdale. The dining facility was nice, the staff was good, and I just got a really good feeling about the staff there. They had nice-sized bedrooms, and they had a piano room where the residents hang out. I didn't have any problem with it.

March 27, 2015

Brookdale North Fremont was just not appropriate for my husband's level of care requirements. There were four twin beds to a room. Everything was clean, the people were nice, and the doors were locked, but it was not some place that I would want to be.

October 16, 2014

Emeritus at Atherton seemed very nice and well run. It was an Alzheimer's memory care place. I liked that they seemed to understand the issues that dementia patients have and they seemed to be caring. The rooms seemed fine, spacious, and easily accessible by wheelchair. I was able to see some activities going on when I was there. I would recommend them to others.

September 27, 2014

By Tamarah

My mother moved to Emeritus last July. The place is very clean. The people there are very caring. They embraced my mother, welcomed her, and made her feel at home. They’re very caring and I’m pleased to find them. She is sharing a room with one other person; they share a bathroom and a sink. She has her bed, a dresser, her own closet, and a near window so she can see out. She’s very comfortable. They have activities everyday like Bingo, they take the residents out for walks, and they have exercise and karaoke nights. They have family nights where families could come and have dinner with their loved ones. They have a newsletter featuring residents. They have different varieties of food, and they accommodate the needs of residents. I would recommend their caring staff and level of commitment to each individual resident. As soon as you get there it’s like they’re your family.

August 29, 2014

By Linda68649550

Emeritus at Atherton Court was very nice. The rooms looked beautiful. Everything was very presentable. The staff was helpful during my tour. They even answered every question I had. We went to another community because of budget reasons.

July 10, 2014

By tocca33

The facility and staff is very warm and inviting for those who visit.. As a strictly memory care provider, their attention is solely on the prosperity and quality of life for the residents. Staff has been none less then professional with a sense of compassion and duty for their tenants. Tons of activities, garden area beauty shop, lounge area, and very well prepared meals and deserts. Money could be a issue for they do charge more than other facilities. Night staff is a blessing and role models for the facility.

December 30, 2013

My husband is actually at Emeritus at Atherton Court. It's good except for the $5000 a month although I like the facility. I like its freedom and so far I like the way that they treat the residents. With regards to the staff, I haven’t seen anybody I disliked. They do have meals and they give the residents snacks and desserts. The food is adequate.

December 17, 2012

By pgki

This facility is perfect for demetia care residents. The layout is conducive to the proper attentive care that is necessary for all residents suffering from memory loss. This is a stand alone dementia care facility, which is the only way to approach the care of this growing segment of our population. Dementia care facilities should not be part of or attached to assisted living facilities. This facility is trying very hard to adapt to the ever changing needs of the residents and their families and have implemented new social activities as well as nutritional guideli nes. The facility is also very warmly appointed and has a nice garden patio for the residents. At times, Emeritus also interfaces with a private elementary school during holidays.
See all Memory Care reviews (16) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale North Fremont

Services and Amenities of Brookdale North Fremont

• Pharma

• Licenses: RCFE

About Brookdale North Fremont

Brookdale North Fremont offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from their professional staff who greet seniors every day. The caring staff offers the assistance each resident needs while respecting their independence. The restaurant-style dining experience, activities, and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, the community offers numerous opportunities for every senior to enjoy socialization.

Map of Brookdale North Fremont