Brittany House

Reviews of Brittany House

Assisted Living Reviews for Brittany House

May 09, 2012

By Ms Irene G

When my mother first came to live with me, I thought..piece of cake. then 2-3 years under my care, her dementia worsened, and my skills became overwhelming. I sought help, and went and visited several different places in my area. Of all the places I went to, I found Brittany House. Aside from being a beautiful and clean establishment, it has a such a wonderful staff. They accommodate each patient, at their level of dementia. Very loving and caring nurses, and also has a monthly meeting for friends and relatives who want to share their experience, strength and hope. Also,during these meetings, you can have questions answered with nurses who also attend the meeting and staff doctor. Fortunately, mom's dementia became tolerable, and I have decided to keep her with me, for now. But I now feel very comfortable, when the time comes, and I can no longer care for her, I will be enrolling her here, because it is definitely a "home away from home" atmosphere. Oh yes, and one more thing, while I was being given a tour, a lady came in, which I thought was a nurse, and all the patients that were there, seem to be so happy to see her, I thought it was so sweet, and I was introduced to her, and come to find out, she was dropping in, which she does on a daily basis, and she was not a nurse, she was a daughter of a patient who had passed away there a few years before, and she fell in love with the patients, that she still chooses to come in daily and brighten up their day. I guess you can say, that for me, meant a whole lot. I simply thought it was beautiful .I highly recommend Brittany House.

October 10, 2011

By mariz

This facility provides service to resident's with memory loss problems. They have the finest residential living and care programs for their residents in Long Beach. They also have an everyday activity program specifically designed for their residents.

September 23, 2011

I attended a meeting at this facility and had a tour. They are Residential Alzheimer's Care which is secured. It is very safe. The hallways are spacious and what I was most impressed with are the 24 hr activity programs. The staff escorts the resident's to and from meals and activities to make sure they participate. This also is important to prevent falls. The garden paths are beautiful for walking and enjoying the outdoors. They have also of areas outdoors to socialize. The resident's rooms seem personalized like they were at home. I would recommend this facility for placement of a loved one.

Services and Amenities of Brittany House

• Spanish

• State Licenses: 191601027

About Brittany House

Brittany House is a senior living provider in Long Beach, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brittany House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brittany House