Golden Village

Reviews of Golden Village

Photos of Golden Village

Services and Amenities of Golden Village

About Golden Village

Golden Village is a small residential community known today as "Assisted Living". It is designed to provide the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with ADL (Activities of Daily Living), such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and medication administration. Our residents enjoy the benefits of personalized assistance and care with our high staff ratio.

Golden Village offers a personal care that encourages independence and quality of life in a residential environment with increased level of assistance.

Map of Golden Village