Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Reviews of Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

May 06, 2015

By John80227650

The rooms were nice, and the food was fantastic. It was laid out really well, but there were no nice walking paths for people to walk around on. They had transportation that allowed pick up and delivery to doctor’s appointments and the mall.

February 14, 2014

By George78053650

It was a very good facility. It was very close to the house and our church. My husband was impressed with it so we chose it. The staff was very friendly. They all knew my name and they were extremely nice. They had nurses to give me my pills and took my blood pressure. I had a hospital bed because I required one and I had a big room with a kitchen and a bathroom. The food was excellent; we had a dining room and we could pick what we wanted from a menu. I stayed there for a month before I went home. They have a lot of activities and it’s a very social place.

September 13, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

I chose it for my mom because it had very nice grounds and she likes nature, so she had some space to walk around. I liked the quietness and peacefulness. The dining hall and the food were both good. The residents seemed to be in good shape. The staff were nice and helpful although I thought she would get more support but I ended up getting her a companion to be with her. The place was nice for someone who was more independent than my mom.

May 28, 2013

By Robyn2

I went and it looked like a fairly new facility. It was beautiful and well-furnished. The staff was very nice and helpful with the information. The apartments are small, but they are nicely done.

April 16, 2013

By Lynne4

It was a beautiful facility. Everybody was active. They had different activity rooms. A bus also took the residents to different places. A chef ran the dining area and the food looked fabulous. It was like a hotel. But the place was not suitable for my mom's needs. They also had additional charges for additional services.

July 10, 2012

By MarloRuth1

This is a nice facility, and the helpers try to plan activities so the residents don't get bored. They have live entertainment, and guests are encouraged to sing along. They also have a billards room, something that my relative and I can still do together. The chef is really great, too, and is able to make customized meals. This is especially important because my relative is a diabetic and needs to be careful of what she eats. Overall, I am happy with her care.

November 28, 2011

By Lisa K.

Seems to be a lovely facility. Nice rooms, plenty of planned activities and events, and additional "common rooms" on the various floors with puzzles, games, computers, etc. Dining hall is very nice and the food is quite good. Nice little cafe and outdoor sitting area. Staff is very kind and helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Costs for Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Photos of Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Services and Amenities of Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine

Woodbridge Terrace has a bright and inviting Southern California feel, with Mission-style architecture, beautiful courtyards, lush landscaping, and walking paths welcoming you home.

Our community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options where residents can build a legacy, share passions, and live in balance.

Located within the Woodbridge development of Irvine, Woodbridge Terrace embodies the simple, relaxing lifestyle with time for friends, activities, and your favorite hobbies.

Enjoy more of what you love with personalized care and professional support at Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine. Our attentive and dedicated caregivers understand that every resident has different needs, abilities, and interests, and we tailor our care to those unique traits.

If your needs change over time, you will have the opportunity to choose additional levels of service to assist you with the activities of daily living so that you can maintain the relationships and daily routines you have come to cherish. You and your loved ones can focus on simply enjoying life, while we furnish that sense of security for your future.

Amenities:
  • Pricing includes three dining options daily
  • Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
  • Beverages and snacks available anytime
  • Diabetic and heart healthy options available
  • Individualized assistance with daily activities
  • Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Medication management
  • Personalized care plan and regular assessments
  • Nurse on duty and 24 hour / day personal caregivers
  • Supportive guidance for residents and families
  • Expanded cable and utilities
  • Secured Wi-Fi
  • Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
  • K4Community - a smart application and infrastructure designed to give residents access to the latest community info and to keep families in formed and connected with their loved ones
  • Emergency Response System with individual pendants
  • Manager on duty 7 days / week
  • Apartment maintenance with 7 days / week coverage
  • Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
  • Personal valet service available
  • Signature Art of Living Well® programs
  • Planned social and educational events and day trips
  • Balance and mobility programs
  • Personal training and wellness assessments available
  • On-site rehabilitation and therapy services

Map of Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine