Centinela Valley Care Retirement

Reviews of Centinela Valley Care Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Centinela Valley Care Retirement

June 22, 2011

By UnlimitedAns

This place was a real lifesaver for my family and I. As my grandmother's condition began to deteriorate and it became clear that she needed more assistance than our family could give her we began researching assisted living facilities. One of the reasons we chose this facility was because she was able to have her own apartment with a small kitchen so on the days she felt up to it should could could her own meals, clean her own apartment and live pretty independently. On days when she was particularly ill or tired she had the option of eating the prepared meals. We always knew that she would be checked on throughout the day and if something was off we would be contacted. My grandmother was able to live there right up until her last days. This place gave her the dignity of being as independent as she could while also being cared for around the clock. Not to mention, they were able to work with her insurance and set up a payment plan that left us with a very small portion of the expenses.

Services and Amenities of Centinela Valley Care Retirement

• State Licenses: 197607718

About Centinela Valley Care Retirement

Centinela Valley Care Retirement is a senior living provider in Inglewood, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Centinela Valley Care Retirement for more details on services and rates.

Map of Centinela Valley Care Retirement